Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the different between buy and unlock?

Default What is the different between buy and unlock?

I saw some social armors in item shop have two options.
    What is the different?
    http://henryxconan.files.wordpress.c...lock.jpg?w=282
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Buy is just for the character that buys it. Unlock is for all characters on the account both present and future.

unlock is one time or infinity claim for all char??
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

It exists only for vanity armor at the moment (hopefully they will do the right thing and make it for everything soon).

Also, what options are shown depends on your funcom points. So, for example if an item costs 100 to buy and 150 to unlock and you have 120 points, the unlock will not show.

I understand, but I am premium and have more than enough funcom points, but the unlock option is not shown even for the cheapest vanity piece. Is there some option to "unlock" the unlock-offers?

That's weird. But knowing them, they might just remove the only attractive feature giving real money again or make it bugged

Try a hyborian grimsword part. Last month this worked for me and it is only 50 points (65 or so to unlock). So, you can test there, if they changed something...

Another thing might be the language, i think i read on the german forum, that this option works only for the english shopsite.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 20th November 2013 at 14:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Miss-Teak View Post
    I understand, but I am premium and have more than enough funcom points, but the unlock option is not shown even for the cheapest vanity piece. Is there some option to "unlock" the unlock-offers?
    I think it is still only implemented for the us shop

i used that option a week or two ago, 'cos i wanted to buy a vanity item and the difference in price between the normal buy and the unlock option was minimal, so it works for ue players too...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast