Thread: Graphics bug still present

Default Graphics bug still present

So, I reported this bug years ago. I sent pictures, specs etc. to the GM I talked to ingame and he said he'd tell the devs.

I do however still have this graphical bug on my new computer.

http://bildr.no/view/SVl3U2tn

As you can see. Some clothing just don't stick to the character depending on how you move your camera. This bug was also present with some mobs, where their arms would behave the same.

What's going on?

Edit: I'm talking about the wrist showing through her arms.

That's bizarre!
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

I'm using an AMD 7870 currently. Had an ATI 5870 previously.

It's a clipping bug, many armors do have this bug but FC didn't fixed it in 5 years

I seriously do not think it is vid card related. I have same bug on several different pieces of armor from belts to wrists to helms to boots. Ain't nothing ever gonna be done about it too. Kinda like the invisible mount. It's just another Funcom feature.

This is normal and has always been there. At least they fixed shields but there is still a lot of work to do.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Armor clipping got worse when they patched House of Crom on Live

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    This is normal and has always been there. At least they fixed shields but there is still a lot of work to do.
    no, that is not normal and wasn't there in 2009/2010. I can't exactly date it,but these see-through issues came either with the khitai or with the 2.0 update.

It affects boots, shoulders, wrists, hair and head at least.

Maybe dreamworld update. But it's been a long while and there were plenty of issues in 2008/9/10 too.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.