Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from hox.

that same barb killed best sin on fury in duel so where are u getting at :> just go my channel and watch the sin vs babr video
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    that same barb killed best sin on fury in duel so where are u getting at :> just go my channel and watch the sin vs babr video
    Lucky win. u say it in the title top 3 worst barb. and now you brag u killed him...

He still totallly ****ed up every move against u he runs into your stun he probally has no clue about hox spells at all.

LmaO I will come to frap something similar to Fury with my PVP lvl 0 HoX if the general quality of players is that bad.
    Last edited by SelfRez; 15th November 2013 at 11:16.

People keep arguing the opponent wasn't a good player. Still most people here whine about t4 gear in pvp. LoL

uggg.. fps getting low and lot of lagging but, did some 1v1 today morning with this barb,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vshdq...ature=youtu.be
    LMAO pvp9 barb with 3 ibis!! and 3 shop pots running! losing to a hox with zero epics

The high gear trash in this game now is amazing!
    Roll on unchained minis we need u now! so many will quit the game
    and the leavers afkers in unchained will reach a all time high!

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    People keep arguing the opponent wasn't a good player. Still most people here whine about t4 gear in pvp. LoL
    They are never happy, what ever the situation is they always find some way to complain, first they say hox is bad, but when i come out from my cave with blue rags and kill something obiviously higher "ranked" than I am and then they say its not the class but its because barb was noob
    The Law

They are never happy, what ever the situation is they always find some way to complain, first they say hox is bad, but when i come out from my cave with blue rags and kill something obiviously higher "ranked" than I am and then they say its not the class but its because barb was noob
    You are really missing the point about the HoX class issues. It really does not mean anything if "you" come and show all of us how you can beat someone high level with HoX in blue gear .. so what?

The fact is that HoX is abit weaker class than all the other classes due its outdated feats. Everyone who has played the class knows that half of the skills dont work or then are just useless. Even so it does not mean that class cannot be played well and you cannot kill anyone.

In my opinion HoX is the most entertaining class in game and im fine with it. If some fixes are made thats great but not that i personally really need any as we have all seen how easily revamps destroy the class totally.

In any case this bragging how good you are is nonsense and btw. in your "sample" youtube if you would have missed 1 or 2 of your CC´s or they would have been in CD you would have been totally rickrolled due you are made from paper and thats it.

anyone who is average hox like me can do the same, and even better with pvp 7+ gear or t4, im not bragging im just saying its not that bad as ppl think it is, even necro has like 70% from its feat totally usless and outdated and broken, why i dont hear necros and demos crying here 24/7
    The Law

anyone who is average hox like me can do the same, and even better with pvp 7+ gear or t4, im not bragging im just saying its not that bad as ppl think it is, even necro has like 70% from its feat totally usless and outdated and broken, why i dont hear necros and demos crying here 24/7
    Because Demo/Necro has faster burst damage and the joys of range. Which I have said in 3 previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Yui View Post
    Also you guys cant talk about Midian, he dont even play game anymore, and if he does he plays with barb
    I´ve seen Ensifer in mini few days ago btw
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast