Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from hox.

Whole thread seem to be based on some lucky duels and most likely using pc (which is op in duels if used on high %hp). All I read is look i killed some noobs few times while they had pve specs, abilities on cooldown, laggy times or playing with 1-hand. It doesn't matter if u geared in blue, you still can manage to kill others. In aoc gear doesnt play that big role, that it would make it impossible to win. Though i agree with your mission that hox or any other class is fine, just need few fixes. But the way you make your point is so biased as it can get.

u realize i useed pc and it only hindered me since i do lower dmg and mowe slower and he didnt even hit me.

oh and so other classes are allowed to use bubble put hox isnt?

once i dueled conq and used pc, while he went double bubble, and after duel he cry because i used pc, makes sense
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    once i dueled conq and used pc, while he went double bubble, and after duel he cry because i used pc, makes sense
    Once i dueled conq and he cried that i move to much....
    Once i fought 2 high lvl barbs and they called me noob for using pc...
    Once i fought hox and he called me cheat because my pillars did dmg to him while he had molten flesh....
    See how pointless this is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Yui View Post
    This, except i got 20-30 kills on premades too, The Law premades

Im talking A-Team Premades-

Ive done great on my hox vs lesser premades but I could have done BETTER on any other caster TBH

When your up against a great team having a melee caster on the front lines gives the other team an edge dont you think?

But pretty much like Derled said this class only needs little fixes

-I would like some faster combos TBH since you need to stay mobile, I mean Pillar Roots you for like 2-3 secs and so does burn to death. I usually just use my low rank hellstrikes for combos lol

The combo jumps help on this class though

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Im talking A-Team Premades-

Ive done great on my hox vs lesser premades but I could have done BETTER on any other caster TBH

When your up against a great team having a melee caster on the front lines gives the other team an edge dont you think?

But pretty much like Derled said this class only needs little fixes

-I would like some faster combos TBH since you need to stay mobile, I mean Pillar Roots you for like 2-3 secs and so does burn to death. I usually just use my low rank hellstrikes for combos lol

The combo jumps help on this class though
    Pretty sure it has been agreed that HoX needs little tweaks quite a while ago...
    None of the people with HoX mains want a full revamp, if you do you're playing the wrong class.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    Pretty sure it has been agreed that HoX needs little tweaks quite a while ago...
    None of the people with HoX mains want a full revamp, if you do you're playing the wrong class.
    true, but so many pp cried for revamp that HoX was on funcom "payroll" for next revamp, lets hope its just simple tweaks and not ruining the current play style

in answer to HoX is weak or not, i say DOUBLE NO, neither pvp or pve...
    in group fights in pve i have some minor AA exped, blue gear mixed with some kithai purple and the amount of damage i can put out is huge, i can only imagine when i get full perked and geared to compare with my barb (i think i can out dps the barb easily, have to progress more and check it)...
    in pvp (PUGS), first tries i did was a bit messy, but as soon as i got the feeling of it, the correct feats, its not that hard as pp say (not simple either as many other classes) and i noticed that against melees is a matter of knowing what to do and when, i don't recall ever dying against a sin with the HoX for example (lot of them love to charge the "easy" pray to plant a bomb, until it backfires and they "speedy run away" and die of dots lol), and i basically die in the hands of DT's (i dont watch his shields ;p), not even conqs 2,3,4,5,6,10 times bubbled can manage to kill me, only classes that i have real problems with HoX are casters (except ToS and ranger is included as caster)

anyway, IMO any exped player in at least one class that starts playing HoX wont have problems, but a new player to the whole AoC, playing with HoX will take longer to learn because there is a lot to learn on the game and the class (compared with other classes)...btw exped means, knowing the game mechanics and classes rolls even not knowing all the classes details, exped doesnt mean getting 100/0 k/d in pvp
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    We all know what full revamps get us

Who is still here that survived the ranger revamp?

I have to ask because so many left the game after that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    We all know what full revamps get us

Who is still here that survived the ranger revamp?

I have to ask because so many left the game after that.....
    Sadly this is true, i would rather if hox stay the way it is than get ranger/conq kind of revamp

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Sadly this is true, i would rather if hox stay the way it is than get ranger/conq kind of revamp
    just fix "dead feats and some ablities like tongue, way too long cd and conq white hit do same dmg anyways" but if they revamp hox like they did to sin,ranger or conq, im gonna delete every mage i have
    The Law

Del this barb had all anti cc's on cd/was drunk or using build without any anti ccs?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast