Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from hox.

Default Thoughts from hox.

So guys and girls, is hox really a bad class? just OUTdated? or then is it just a learn to play issue? I created once again a hox, its 10 hours old hox, got it to 80, bought level 70-80 blue trash gear. No epic items,

and so far my kd at 80 pvp is positive, killed pvp 10 shaman in duel also pvp 10 tos and full t4 pom (pvp 4-5)

and another r10 hox, not to mention those several pvp 7+ barbs,

for me? Id say hox is great class and pretty easy to play, only thing hox need is few tweaks on outdated feats from avatar side for example, great class in pve too, really dont see any reason most hox players complain, they just bad, nothing more

http://i43.tinypic.com/28clgz8.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zq3...5#.UoNvXhowo7w
    soon more
    The Law

1vs1 you can outplay your oponent providing he will underestimate you or you got simply better skill (way better). But this you can do on each class. I can sometimes kill even Conq or DT providing it is not "skilled player".

But in group fights even high skill often won´t save you. HoX is simply too easy to kill.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

my fresh hox is harder to kill than pvp 10 guardian in mini games :>
    The Law

Cool Good to know!!!

Hey, mate, good to know that you can do well on your HoX. So, if possible, share some videos of your HoX in minis or any other place you may want to. Seriously, because maybe i could improve a bit of my skills while playing mine, =D.
    Thanks in advance.

I been doing lot of frapsing test with my barb and sin, but sadly my computer really can't take it,

Maybe one of my friends can record my dueling and he can make video, if thats okay ofc
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by ghostFromThePast View Post
    Gay"ish" name my dear brother
    I did not name it, his rp background did that
    The Law

Well, i guess thats ok, since anything is better than nothing, =D.
    Still, good luck on your HoX. May the chains of Xotli bring the true Wisdom to Hyboria (you may guess what i am talking about here).
    HoX forever!

How nice to see someone not complaining about how terrible HoX is ..

You can't achieve anything if you are complaining about your class, but you can always I mean ALWAYS complain about other classes you are not playing at that moment

may the undying glory and red shadows keep my hox alive and let me burn my enemies to the ground.
    The Law

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast