Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 1-12 Order of class burst PVP

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    How Ironic.

If you can read I already said I really can care less if dots cease after death. The problem for most people is killing me in the first place or landing a combo for your case.

Not like it would change the amount of kills I get anyways
    Anyting that is not in your favor you would disapprove of. Also, yes it does help the amount of kills you get. Also, no reason why I can't kill you after death and you can kill me after death.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Anyting that is not in your favor you would disapprove of. Also, yes it does help the amount of kills you get. Also, no reason why I can't kill you after death and you can kill me after death.
    Technically you can kill him after death if you just hit bone shatter finisher in time of your death. Imagine, imagine but your dots dont vanish after your death

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    If you cant do that vs a debuffed mob, you need to l2p, or spec out of your full general build.

Also kind of depends whether you mean from idle to 12k dmg during 3 seconds, no class can do that.

Tos with idol, sf, nebthu, crown, and sparks would hit high burst without doubt.

Barb with BS dot plus buffed WA4 does 10k easy.

Necro with CB and WB and PB detonation is also around 10k.

DT with Shadowed Soul, Hex, ASfoF is not a "reliable" burst however most times in proper gear and the vom procs running you'll hit for 8k+

Conq with BB + RF, WW, OLP...

Bear with Rampage, RoA, MoS, Bleed and a critting SB.
    on the tos part, tos only does aoe, not really burst compared to sin or ranger. Never seen sf or sc or totem hit for more than 1k. So if you are saying tos running aoe with 6 spells running at once counts, then so be it. But burst to me is hitting someone with 2 buttons and doing 3-6k, like a sin or ranger. TOS could never do that with 2 clicks.

Meh, this thread is stupid, I seen all classes but a BS do 3k in a second.

I ranked bs num 4 for burst
    Also big numbers don't only mean burst for example when wreck armor on barb finishes they will be hit my
    Shrapnel impaile dod overpower offhand and last hit of combo all at the same time with all relatively small numbers but it totals a lot of damage like tos totem or bs powers

youtube.com/watch?v=ga7lH3o2tNk
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 17th November 2013 at 03:41.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Every class is capable of retarded burst, be it a fatality at 46% health (guards do it all the time), or some idiot sin stealth attack/FS/GC/Bomb, or any other stupid combo from any of the 12 classes.

The years of low information players qqing at every chance has turned every class into a dps class which is almost solely based on stupidly over-inflated pve gear, and to a lesser extent possible/active group buffs. Take away the inflated gear and put everyone in t1 pvp gear and you would see a huge reduction in burst since most of it is from gear and AA, not so much how the class plays.

So what's the point of this thread again?
    Doomsayer 2008

True Suctum. But we are retarded pve idiots who got nothing to say in a pvp thread so we better get lost from this thread and never come back. ^^

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456