Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1-12 Order of class burst PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    Proves the intelligence of some of the PvP players. How is burst dmg different in PvP from PvE? Is three seconds shorter duration in PvP? Combos or skills named differently? Wracks, Torments and Ruins applied differently? To measure damage you need a fixed mitigation so comparison is viable at all. You won't find fixed mitigation in PvP. Damage will scale with mitigation no matter what and the highest single target burst on straw man will also be highest single target burst in PvP.
    Debuffed target-8k critts
    Prot+armor no debuffs player-2k critt.

Depends on your opponent aswell, if it's a dt or a sin. But i think they're talking about burst in general, sins kb+bomb+face stab for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    Proves the intelligence of some of the PvP players. How is burst dmg different in PvP from PvE? Is three seconds shorter duration in PvP? Combos or skills named differently? Wracks, Torments and Ruins applied differently? To measure damage you need a fixed mitigation so comparison is viable at all. You won't find fixed mitigation in PvP. Damage will scale with mitigation no matter what and the highest single target burst on straw man will also be highest single target burst in PvP.
    Lol you make yourself look even worse now.

Again you don't seem to know anything about pvp at all.

DO I REALLY have to Explain this **** to you??

there are 10 pvp levels and 3 different set of gears. Lets just start with that. Lets also assume no player would move and switch stances on some classes oh and they all have same health etc etc..

assa/ranger
    conq/pom
    necro/guard
    hox/barb
    demo/bs
    tos/dt

@PvE burst

/facepalm

Bit silly discussion since no conditions were named. What exactly is burst, 3 sec like some say or lets say 1 cc and dmg you can do during that. debuffed or non debufed target, crit dmg or no crit dmg, what class is target....
    But in ideal conditions in mini games i would say necro can do fastest burst of all. If he has death god buff up Pb+chill and instant ice strike that is burst that good necro do often. I know that needs some preparation but in mini game that is reality.
    With no preparation its sin if you take into account stealth attack and after that face stab, gc+bomb and dww or sds+face stab and dww.
    Every class is capable of good burst, specially if you take crits into consideration, even guard that OP put on 10th place. knock, SS+reckoning and BV (when ss and reckoning crits it alone can do over 5k dmg)

But really pointless discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Lol you make yourself look even worse now.

Again you don't seem to know anything about pvp at all.

DO I REALLY have to Explain this **** to you??

there are 10 pvp levels and 3 different set of gears. Lets just start with that. Lets also assume no player would move and switch stances on some classes oh and they all have same health etc etc..
    PvP levels only unlock gear. What health a char has got nothing to do with burst. As I already said which your brain refuse to understand, damage checks vs deflection, mitigation and invulnerability. You will NEVER get a consistent number by measuring burst in PvP due to this, and the facts you bluntly repeated from my post while acting like a true pvp ragekid.

This whole thread is just another pointless one in a long line of pontless topics from this OP.

An other pointless thread.

P.S: The most OP burst damage in PvP is still STA.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    tbh, who care burst in pve mob,

1.pom/conq
    2ranger/sin
    3.... too lazy write rest of them

oh and this was about pvp
    I would start also with the same order.
    DT is hard to rate, cause their burst is random, but it's also an great advantage cause it is also unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    An other pointless thread.

P.S: The most OP burst damage in PvP is still STA.
    thats the only true thing in this thread.

AT through the door. BArb again are the worst? Seriously? what's with decap and at the gates? Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    thats the only true thing in this thread.

AT through the door. BArb again are the worst? Seriously? what's with decap and at the gates? Oo
    Picking two noob moves from the barb does not help your interwebz credibility...

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Picking two noob moves from the barb does not help your interwebz credibility...
    It is cheesy build but actually knock, staggering blow, finishing blow, decap+ATG is nice burst, specially since often at least decap or atg crits.
    hybrid barb can also dish some great burst, and OP beloved reaver general even better.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast