Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New trend on Fury

gear shouldn't matter, for the positive, or the negative

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    gear shouldn't matter, for the positive, or the negative
    But it does. And unless funcom changes base stats, it will forever matter.

there is absolutely no fix that can be implemented to stop this kind of abuse that couldnt be equally abused. Its the nature of playing social games, there will always be someone trying to ruin everybody elses time by doing things to purposely cause imbalances.

This has been happening since day 1. Graymouser anyone?

Please take a moment to recall that the GD said the PvP programmer had quit a few months ago. Let's also remember that the Holidays are coming up ~ FUNCOM loves, loves, LOVES their holidays ...

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Man, I just had a few minis with pure clowns...

http://2i.cz/f637b69c4f - check the chat where they talking about kills...They completle refuse to attack pom, I saw all the time how they fighting soldiers and how/pom/sin stays untouched.

http://2i.cz/d41594be6d - another one with clowns, rangers were still in hide and waiting to attack...but someone needs to attack first...guess whos that and who dies as first all the time Also BS was horrible.

Sometimes I think Im cursed in this game

So, one troll cant bother u so much when theres way more horrible things in this game

Well, the first one was a casual and supposed to be a friendly premade with character we don't play often etc...like my hox which I've never done minis with before. Not something to take so seriously. And poor POM had **** gear and could be one shotted, that's maybe why they didn't want to focus it too much.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 8th November 2013 at 05:09.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Well, the first one was a casual and supposed to be a friendly premade with character we don't play often etc...like my hox which I've never done minis with before. Not something to take so seriously. And poor POM had **** gear and could be one shotted, that's maybe why they didn't want to focus it too much.
    he played well...anyway, friendly premade and I lost control, someone should tell me that I could stay relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Those were premades??

How did that Nightshadow sin get 26-5 lol

That's the sin that refused to attack necro because he said its suicide (bombs) When I asked him why he said his DWW will blow all the bombs... lol... and when I told him not to use dww he said no other way he can dps... just... omg. This game dumb down skill to such level beyond belief.

Sin is noobclass nuff said. Also i hate it when people won't focus on guild mates or friends, WTF is that

If cloth melee get that kd in mini game then its something wrong in teams, either team is full of noobs and dont support mages or then they had alhel,pikuu,scinxx,mianah etc in team theres no way in average mini sin get that kd,

even i had pretty UNbalanced mini with t4 guilds, (my team t0-t2 geared ppl and enemy full t4 sin got 16-16 while their team was superior, why he got that kd? because he got stomped by ranger+ soldiers
    The Law

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast