Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Renown

That is linked to the tagging system...probably only the first one attacking gets something in this way...
    Or has someone tried killing them with everyone around in a raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    That is linked to the tagging system...probably only the first one attacking gets something in this way...
    Or has someone tried killing them with everyone around in a raid?
    During the 5th ann. event I leveled a char from 20-80 killing world bosses, that was too much.

0 XP I can therefore understand, but why remove the renown?

Quote Originally Posted by Bignose View Post
    During the 5th ann. event I leveled a char from 20-80 killing world bosses, that was too much.

0 XP I can therefore understand, but why remove the renown?
    Since the ranking is bugged, most people won't even notice

I was just curious if anyone has seen any movement on this in the past while. I am unfortunately still seeing capped renown on my main character, and I would like to contribute at improving the renown of my guild, but at the moment still can't.

I really don't understand why it's taking so long to fix the weekly renown, it's been broke since server merge back in September. Could someone at Funcom at least comment on the matter?

I imagine it might not be fixed due to the renown 20 cap that was causing guilds to get reset renown 1 (that can't happen if you can't gain any).

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    I imagine it might not be fixed due to the renown 20 cap that was causing guilds to get reset renown 1 (that can't happen if you can't gain any).
    I guess that's one good side effect, I'd be really pissed if our renown went to 1.

I just can`t tell if they ignore it because they are tired of listening to it, or if they are ignorant

Two days ago our guild jumped "magically" from 17 to 18.....still no reset on guild renown...ranking system still a mess...would have been quite interesting to see former US-Server guilds vs. EU/Crom/Mitra guilds, but now there is no point in talking about it, because there are no objective stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Two days ago our guild jumped "magically" from 17 to 18.....still no reset on guild renown...ranking system still a mess...would have been quite interesting to see former US-Server guilds vs. EU/Crom/Mitra guilds, but now there is no point in talking about it, because there are no objective stats.
    US guilds are clearly superior to EU guilds, the renown rankings do not lie

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast