Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Renown

Next try, i wont give up so easy.

Response please.

I have seen comments like "who cares" and "only affects a small group". I don't think people are looking at the big picture. The Renown and related issues are most likely delaying other projects like transfers and the crafting revamp. This really should be a high priority to Funcom and at the very least should be acknowledged by them. That is not too much to ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Another week has gone by and the renown for many guilds STILL has not reset. Funcom, Can you at the very least just tell us if this is being looked at or is it just one more bug we need to learn to live with and find workaround solutions?
    Mine has been capped since the first week of the merge. They don't give a rats ass to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Can I petition to have my renown reset? Also, can I get back the architect decoration I laid down and didn't get any xp for so I can replace it once my renown is reset? Is that a run-on sentence?
    In the past 3 months since I've been renown capped, I've laid down many city statues and decorations, and converted many materials for buildings. Only to be told by Funcom that I am S.O.L on getting future credit for these things.

Default Hello FC,

I wanna say something ; Dear FC we want the former manager of the game, he was working well about PVP... And FC just admit you been incompetent with * .TSW * Pls can you tell me * Why is it so difficult for you to add content t the game a few PVP?.......

I think since mechanics are broken.. Individual renown CAP is the problem..it should be temporarily lifted

The thing is, that in some guilds NO ONE can contribute anymore. I am not sure, it has to do with size of the guild (the top50 contributor thing).

Has someone any info, if this happened to guilds with less than 50 contributors too? What is the cap? Will it increase over time and you just have to make sure not to trigger a certain renown increase per week or is it independant, if you contribute now the cap value in a day or in a year? Is there any known workaround to avoid getting the cap? Does it apply to all three fields or just valor?

Something interesting occurred today after the guild ranking update. My characters which are in two different level 20 guilds have had their "self" reknown reset to zero. However the characters which are in my solo rank 3 guild have not had their self reknown reset to zero. They are still with the same cumulative reknown that has been adding up since the servers were merged.
    The level 3 guild toons of course are the ones that I really want to have their reknown reset on so I can continue to build my guild in ranks.
    I thought perhaps it was related to what account I had logged in at the time of the rankings update...but it was not. I thought it was perhaps due to when I had characters logged in around the time of the rankings update, but it was not.
    Has anyone else noticed that only the characters in rank 20 reknown guilds have had their reknown reset?

One last thing,

Killing world bosses does not give renown at all.

Have they forgotten about the renown system completely now, like they did with crafting?