Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Renown

Another week, another reset, still nothing...

My individual chars have their renown reset, but what difference does it make as long as the guild renown is still maxed out?

None of my chars can gain any more renown for my guild "this week".

When will "this week" ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by Bignose View Post
    Another week, another reset, still nothing...

My individual chars have their renown reset, but what difference does it make as long as the guild renown is still maxed out?

None of my chars can gain any more renown for my guild "this week".

When will "this week" ever end?

None of my characters' renown reset. Not one of them. 2 accounts. 17 characters. 2 guilds.
    How many weeks has it been now?

un-cap my bloody toons, 1 account 10 80's renoun has not reset on any toon since the merge
    trying to build a guild city, dinged renoun 6 b4 the merge imagine how much the guild is missing out on now, my architect is capped, my alchemist is capped

when are we going to get an official response about this funcom, your obvious contempt for your paying customers is pathetic if you cant fix it delete the bloody **** and be done with it.

it's getting way beyond the joke now lets have a bloody response please
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

Would be nice, if they gave some renown for free, once they "fixed" it. For everyone and as compensation for messing up the system for months. Of course individual guilds should be able to petition for more to compensate for "lost" renown.

I made an petition when that trouble started, many weeks ago... GM telling that it has "top priority"... then 4.1.4 came... still nothing.

Our Guild is Renown 13 now and it made progress during that weeks - they are giving us our (earned?) renown every then and now in a kind of boost. Still I have no idea if it is correctly and as stated above the guild renown rankings are bugged :/

Just bump.

I'm asking myself: Why aren't there more people complaining?

Because most people dont give a damn about some renown.
    Last edited by Elleanorr; 4th December 2013 at 19:49.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

perhaps since the craft revamp is coming they are scraping renown?
    i gave up on caring what funcom does anymore. it's bluntly obvious funcom doesn't care much about this game. No response from them on renown, no sticky for the november gd letter, and pretty much no funcom anywhere here.
    I just don't care anymore. The game has lost it's appeal to me. Great game for newcomers, if you can handle the 1000+ bugs. Plenty of content for them. But for veteran players, this game sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    ... it's bluntly obvious funcom doesn't care much about this game. No response from them on renown, no sticky for the november gd letter, and pretty much no funcom anywhere here.
    Some good points here ... we could use some answers ~ but I don't think we'll get any.

Fortunately, I'm in a good guild that makes the game tolerable.

... plus, what other games do we have that has the same appeal ?
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast