Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Renown

There may be another thread somewhere else...but I couldn't find it. Funcom? Could you please address this issue? Not only does our guild have some caps on renown but some of our players are having issues too. They have caps on the renown that they have earned too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlayna View Post
    There may be another thread somewhere else...but I couldn't find it. Funcom? Could you please address this issue? Not only does our guild have some caps on renown but some of our players are having issues too. They have caps on the renown that they have earned too!
    Shadowdancer is a lvl 20 guild, you are already capped, so the guild renown being stuck doesn't really apply to you. It's all the other guilds that are not lvl 20 that are getting screwed by this.

These caps are happening to some of our guildies too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlayna View Post
    These caps are happening to some of our guildies too.
    Yes, your player renown is capped, but since your guild is already lvl 20, it's totally irrelevant. Once you reach guild lvl 20, it doesn't matter how much renown you do, you will always be lvl 20 as it is max level. You can do 1 million renown or 100 million renown a week, you will still be lvl 20 anyway. It's when a player's renown is capped and the guild itself is not lvl 20 where the problem lies.

If a Guild leader does a /petition, will a GM reset the weekly renown? If so, How many days must one wait for said action? After how many days should one submit another /petition?

This is more than an annoying little bug. Funcom please consider doing one or more of the following:

1) Expedite a fix.
    OR
    2) Remove the weekly caps.
    OR
    3) Answer /petitions in a timely manner (48 hours or less).

Our guild has been at cap for almost a week and petitioned on Monday and have yet to hear anything.

Thank you.

A simple short response from Funcom would be real nice, not to mention the professional thing to do. How bad is it at Funcom that something like guild renown has gone bugged for as long as it has and not a single word from Funcom? I know other things are more important to get fixed 1st, but a response from Funcom is what I'm getting upset about now. So this is a double whammy! I'm upset about guild renown not resetting and renown ranking being total fubar AND Funcom ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    If a Guild leader does a /petition, will a GM reset the weekly renown? If so, How many days must one wait for said action? After how many days should one submit another /petition?
    The GMs can't help you. They know about it, but can't or are not allowed to do a thing except forwarding it to the dev(s).

But as Roddam said, there is a line when they simply have to do SOMETHING. And removing the cap (even temporarily) really can't be so hard. The fact, that nothing happens, shows, that probably no one is working on it.

Can someone please give this higher priority?

It isn`t fun to play and see all the renown lost.

Just throwing a quick bump on this also. I've had my main stuck at max valor for quite some time now, and constantly seeing the 'You can't earn any more Valor this week' messages has gotten extremely frustrating.

That said, when I petitioned the GM about it they were very courteous, but since it's completely out of their hands, they couldn't do much about it.

Please sort this out soon, the fact that it has lasted for so long after the merge is very troubling.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast