Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Renown

Default Renown

Why aren`t the renown rankings updating, and why aren`t anyone complaining about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bignose View Post
    Why aren`t the renown rankings updating, and why aren`t anyone complaining about it?
    Because we encounter such bug many times in the past and they don't have any intentions to fix it

contacted gm about it, he sayd "they are working on it and will manually reset it" i think it will be fixed with the upcomming patch.
    but i dont expect complete fix, becouse it has never worked properly

I sure hope this system will get some kind of mini-revamp along with crafting implementation. As it stands now it's pretty boring once you are level cap.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I sure hope this system will get some kind of mini-revamp along with crafting implementation. As it stands now it's pretty boring once you are level cap.
    And content is locked down unless you grind. Which is boring. And games should not be boring.
    shoryuken

Can I petition to have my renown reset? Also, can I get back the architect decoration I laid down and didn't get any xp for so I can replace it once my renown is reset? Is that a run-on sentence?

Another week has gone by and the renown for many guilds STILL has not reset. Funcom, Can you at the very least just tell us if this is being looked at or is it just one more bug we need to learn to live with and find workaround solutions?

It's just a guess but I would say this is one of those things they're trying to fix before server transfers can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Funcom, Can you at the very least just tell us if this is being looked at or is it just one more bug we need to learn to live with and find workaround solutions?
    bump bump bump

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast