Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Renown

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I think the gaming world needs a quality control/governing body to regulate and make sure gamers dont get **** on and ignored.

Funcom! Monthly sub=Monthly content!
    Monthly sub = enough for it to be viable for funcom to maintain the servers.
    We're lucky the game is still going and that we get the updates we do. It's late in the game for AOC, accept that and enjoy the game for what it is, not what you wish it was, otherwise you will only be dissapointed

It should not be hard to remove cap and have the weekly ranking up again.
    Remove cap, at least some progression, even if nothing attached to that progression .

Quote Originally Posted by dubhuir View Post
    Monthly sub = enough for it to be viable for funcom to maintain the servers.
    We're lucky the game is still going and that we get the updates we do. It's late in the game for AOC, accept that and enjoy the game for what it is, not what you wish it was, otherwise you will only be dissapointed
    Nothing personal to you, but gamers with ^this^ kind of attitude is like cancer to the rest of us gamers and the gaming industry as a whole. Accepting half-assed production, truck loads of bugs, lack of fresh content, lies, missed deadlines, unfinished products is just wrong. It's bad! It's cancer to the gaming industry!

If letting a company poop all over you and still take your money is okay with you, then make sure you state that because I don't like poop and don't want anything to do with it. Don't tell me to accept the poop someone tries to serve me.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Nothing personal to you, but gamers with ^this^ kind of attitude is like cancer to the rest of us gamers and the gaming industry as a whole. Accepting half-assed production, truck loads of bugs, lack of fresh content, lies, missed deadlines, unfinished products is just wrong. It's bad! It's cancer to the gaming industry!

If letting a company poop all over you and still take your money is okay with you, then make sure you state that because I don't like poop and don't want anything to do with it. Don't tell me to accept the poop someone tries to serve me.
    AMEN BROTHER. \o/
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Question Is There Anybody Out There? Is There Anyone At Home?

Yes I feel like we are on the "Dark Side of the Moon" when it comes to the ranking for our hard work in the Guilds.. You know this is really crazy that we as paying folk (I have 3 accounts that my hubby and I pay yearly on in my home) We have tried to wait to see what is going to be done about this problem.. Yet it saddens me so much that everything we are working for to get our Guild up to lev 20 is just not happening...we have been stuck at lev 14...there hasn't been as some have said any "bumps" Sure it resets on our Alts every week back to 0 yet nothing happens to the total number that doesn't ever change.. it is stuck at the same dang number week after week .. a never ending never changing number to stare at ..lol.. I laugh because if I don't I will scream..
    Funcom listen when folks put you down there are a lot of us who stand by you and take up for you as a company.. We have been with you for 6 yrs now and have gone through the merges without complaining ... yet when you do not bother to fix something that means a lot to us and even to the f2p who have just started guilds..what is that saying to us as a whole? I have talked many of f2p folks into subbing to keep this wonderful game alive and have spent many a day taking up for you in the global war's when they said things about you..Now come on .. can't you spare a bit of YOUR time taking up for us ? We are your people the ones who enjoy this wonderful game..Please hear our voices fix the reknown so we can feel like we have something awesome to work for I want my last dang Traven t3 lol.. Come on get with the program.. please..!

Please see also this thread - Please FunCom, I'm aware that you have other things high up your priority list, but try to fix that soon™ .

Cheers Euklid

Unhappy :(

I knew about the reknown bug, but I forgot it somehow... Then I realized we are stuck on lvl10 and I got a heart attack. People are asking for it for MONTHS now, fix it finally please!

The renown bug has had half a dozen threads started on the topic. So many complaints have been made along with who knows how many in game petitions. And still not ONE SINGLE WORD FROM FUNCOM!!!!!!!

Even for Funcom, this is pretty bad. But if I think about it, Funcom has set the standards for screwing up a mmo with more promise than any other game out. Funcom is what makes this mmo suck.

I almost feel sad for anyone still willing to pay funcom to play this game. What will you get for your money? Recycled content released at a snails pace along with no bugs being fixed! Enjoy!!!
    Oh yeah, and that mythical crafting revamp that has been in the works for 3 years!

And let's top it off with this!!! http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185068

Funcom is a sad puppy with fleas.

Since you are currently fixing things .... maybe you could fix the renown bug,too ?

Cheers Euklid

ps: ofc just kidding

Is there any eta on the fix?

Cheers Euklid

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast