Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need changes to Enigmata of Yag

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    There is 2 choices give the Spawn loot drops to all the bosses in the instance or remove the other two.

Haven't done a Yag in quite a long time, but after another painfully search session, this needs to stop...I am sure it is not that hard to implement.

A lot of people will be happy...
    /signed

I did yag twice yesterday. The first time we looked for spawn for 45 min, it never came up so we did a regular boss. The guy we left up top failed to break the receptacle, so we failed.

Then I did another yag loop with a pug group. Ranger up top.....failed.

I rage logged. What the **** man.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    I don't see any problem too. Removing such things turn Yag from something special to another boring regular dungeon for newbies. May be you want remove keys too?
    I wouldn't mind killing any boss in there as long as the group doesn't search, but honestly its been a very very long time since I have seen a group like that.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

KK is a waste of time : It's been nearly 2-yrs since I've stepped in there.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

With not many new players coming into the game getting a group for KK is challenging.

Say for argument sake there are 4 pants per class that is roughly about 1 in 50 chance of getting the pants you want.

Every other dungeon drop is much lower odds but getting the pants you want it is ridiculously high odds.

I'd like to see this.

Spawn drops all pants with a chance of 2 pants (as it currently is)
    Slaughter & Annihilator have the pants split between them.

Meaning if you wanted to farm a particular pair of pants you would have halve the odds by fighting one of the bosses that no one ever fights anyway.

This would fix the pain of tracking to an extent as well as making the other two bosses relevant.

If funcom wanted to be a pr!ck they could make all the good pants drop off Slaughterer and all the trash pants drop from Annihilator.

Eg. Slaughterer drops Battlements and Tiger legs for soldiers, Annihilator drops heavens pass and watchtower.
    Last edited by aegeas; 3rd November 2013 at 07:59.
    'This signature grants me Immunity from any attempts by Geckoman to ban me'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12