Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (Important) October Developer's Letter

Palace of Cetriss is currently in the stage where the World Design of the dungeon is being done. The content designers cannot currently work on that, so they are working on the 6-man dungeon The Slithering Chaos.

ugh.. so MONTHS if not a year before we see new raid..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

At last new craft! Yeee!!!
    Last edited by Ernests; 1st November 2013 at 18:59.

People said crafting will never come out, if things are going as they seem it looks like it'll be on TL servers by Christmas.

Also, I think they are actually heading in the (correct) direction of making the raid items deconstructible in order to salvage the ingredients/parts. The best of the best weapons and armor will be crafted only and I see more and more raid gear NOT rotting because of this fact which is very good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    AHHAHA "thousands of players doing the Halloween quest, thousands in Fotd in werewolf outfit" lmao

I saw maybe 10 people at most doing the quest/

what server is funcom getting their stats from?
    They obviously didn't compile all their stats from your server during the 10-ish minutes you were in fotd. In case you haven't noticed, the servers run nearly 24/7 and the event has been out a week. Were you online that entire time on all servers to prove no-one was running the new quests?

Those numbers are easily believable.

Working intimately with statistics; I know where they're coming from ~ if you hit 1K + 1 = "thousands".

But I don't doubt or even care if they stretch the truth a bit. These types of events have been in other MMOs for years and draw people back to places they haven't seen in years. Ultimately, you get people to feel nastalgic about a zone and give them a feeling that they're not alone on the server. I sometimes sit at the trader in Old-T and see no-one ~ and this was before the event.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

AHHAHA "thousands of players doing the Halloween quest, thousands in Fotd in werewolf outfit" lmao

There was about 30-40 or so doing it the first day or two on Crom for the 40 minutes I spent doing it on 2 alts, people mainly want the 50% buff candies and werewolf form for minis.

BTW, you can sell the crates and make some money, I made 30 gold so far...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    ugh.. so MONTHS if not a year before we see new raid..
    End of 2014. Nothing new.
    We will be Serious after death.

it must have been on the EU servers

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    End of 2014. Nothing new.
    Yes, you're all still whinging.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Fury is completely dead compared to crom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast