Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The art of tanking

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    lol, I can count on one hand every guard that ever played this game that can even begin to keep up with me. This will just be embarrassing for you, let's not go there.
    Perhaps if we knew what your guard's name and what guild you've raided with, we could verify your comment.

lol, I can count on one hand every guard that ever played this game that can even begin to keep up with me. This will just be embarrassing for you, let's not go there.
    Kheshatta Epic Lion-boss, time? you name it
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    I know you're like halftrolling and halfserious, but do you really think its fun to make a fool out of yourself everytime? Sure dts need tweaking, but if you cant keep up with dts (generally) in T4, or in Hardmodes, You obviously have a L2P issue, I can teach you how to play, just contact me ingame, I can offer you a 2hour lecture per day, if it stops your qq in the end, its worth it
    I love it!
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Crom guards laugh at you and your ignorance. (also at Henryx btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Crom guards laugh at you and your ignorance. (also at Henryx btw)
    You can throw barbs at me and I'll be fine with that, but lay off on throwing them at Henryx. He may not have the absolute best aggro amongst guards in the game but his gameplay experience far exceeds just about anyone here on the boards. He's an icon in the AoC community.

BTW, I've had the pleasure of only knowing a handful of guards on Crom (all of whom are subpar), please name these awesome guards...if they are any good you should be able to list em off here.

You can throw barbs at me and I'll be fine with that, but lay off on throwing them at Henryx. He may not have the absolute best aggro amongst guards in the game but his gameplay experience far exceeds just about anyone here on the boards. He's an icon in the AoC community.

BTW, I've had the pleasure of only knowing a handful of guards on Crom (all of whom are subpar), please name these awesome guards...if they are any good you should be able to list em off here.
    Just reveal yourself, why so shy if you're that awesome? You ignored my offer in the other thread to have a random HM run together?

No need to list any names here on forum, let the facts speak, show up ingame and show us your awesomeness, stop hiding behind your posts, lets play the game a bit?
    Last edited by Redd; 4th November 2013 at 23:39.

2 of them have already offered to run groups / aggrocompetitions with you in the last 10 posts. Both are often online late (up to 2-3am GMT). So Play with either, lock them out of aggro and then talk again about guardaggro and subpar guardians.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 4th November 2013 at 23:46.

Plenty of guards around that love to measure their aggro against others, make time next weekend and i can provide at least two more guards that like to flex their hate.

Depending on what gear you actually have we can probable come up with guards with comparable gear to keep it fair. And everything will be recorded with combatlogs and video.

We euroguards would love to meet the mythical ringofset.
    I am Stian ingame...

Guys he is just eating it up laughing his ass off about all this attention. Every single post of his is just goading the message board.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Guys he is just eating it up laughing his ass off about all this attention. Every single post of his is just goading the message board.
    Well, he seems to generate a lot of forum aggro and hate
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast