Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The art of tanking

If you all want me to dust off my old account and unleash the beast we need to make an appropriate place/time to do this.

Time/Place/Mob

Mob is important and debatable which is best, being guards we won't have to worry too much about HP but mitigation is a factor. I also want THE BEST of Crom EU... I don't want to come out of retirement lock aggro on a bunch of EU "tanks" and then suddenly come back in here and listen to people say "oh well gee golly they weren't REALLY the best of the best of Crom EU.."

It got better.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

I still wonder is RingofSet the best troll ever or just completely delusional?

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    I still wonder is RingofSet the best troll ever or just completely delusional?
    Hes pretty good at baiting and hooking you people, regardless of what he says or claims.

Why are you all still answering instead of just ignoring this loser? What's wrong with you people?

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    If you all want me to dust off my old account and unleash the beast we need to make an appropriate place/time to do this.

Time/Place/Mob

Mob is important and debatable which is best, being guards we won't have to worry too much about HP but mitigation is a factor. I also want THE BEST of Crom EU... I don't want to come out of retirement lock aggro on a bunch of EU "tanks" and then suddenly come back in here and listen to people say "oh well gee golly they weren't REALLY the best of the best of Crom EU.."
    This tank competition should be pay per view, I'd pay to see it

This ringofset guy has moved from the pvp forums to the pve forums with a get at me pve agro duel.

This is def. one of the highest forms of trolling I have seen in 5+ years of playing right below the easyclass/tempress video and the bearicannon/shadowbeast love pictogram.
    Last edited by Suctum; 5th November 2013 at 03:56.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Crom guards laugh at you and your ignorance. (also at Henryx btw)
    Henryx is one of the nicest and most respectful persons you will meet

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Crom guards laugh at you and your ignorance. (also at Henryx btw)
    I don't laugh at Henryx. And I love his videos.
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Henryx is one of the nicest and most respectful persons you will meet
    Be that as it may, I do not accept or respect him as a skilled guardian.

I like most of his videos, he most likely played the game more then me, and I'm sure he is a nice player and person but he simply plays his guardian wrong. (build, rotation, AA's; basically everything has been said in this topic)

It's like me feating my barbarian full berserker/general, using reaver stance without pressing and decisive and then coming to the forum to make a post that I can't keep up the dps with the other rogues.

This however is not a barbarian problem, (dear lord don't start that discussion again) but my own issue of me not mastering my class.
    Making a post on the forums claiming your class is gimped while the underlying problem was you all the time makes Crom laugh.

It also makes us a bit sad...
    You spread lies about a class (the same as RingOfSet, but in a more sane manner I'll give you that) which is perfectly viable for ALL endgame content, only because you did not evolve with the guardian when the game demanded it.
    The Guardian is easy to play, hard to master. Always has been and I hope it always will be. If you are not one of the lucky few that masters it, yet you discourage other people to play the guardian (and maybe new guardians will even quit the game when they look on this forum for advice but in stead see a 'veteran' complain about how weak his class is) then that makes me laugh and sad and even a bit angry at the same time. And that is how every person that loves this game and loves the guardian should feel at such a huge display of ignorance.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 5th November 2013 at 12:57.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast