Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tarib says goodbye

Thanks for your job with us Tarib.
    I don't speak english so well... I can't say all I think ... you has been a very good friend for us on these forums.
    Good luck

Thank you Tarib for everything you've done for the community over the past several years. Best of luck to you in the future.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

thank you Tarib for all those years.. good luck on your journey

Thanks for all, Tarib! Hope you will have a great time wherever life takes you
    Edel - Avexy - Tilii - Fredlos - Irmelina - Avielle - Halkatla - Vexy - Gawar - Avexi - Wilemo - Avexii
    • "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."

It is always sad to see people go! All the best to you and yours!

Salute,
    Braciaca

I am looking forward to your tell-all interview with Slith in a couple years.

Where are you going?
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast