Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tarib says goodbye

It is sad to see you go, Tarib. You have been a pillar to the Age of Conan community since the very beginning. Your work with Conan.ch, especially the dev quote section before Bymitra took over, was an important resource to the pre-launch community. You founded the Free City of Lochlainn. Most importantly of all, however.. You were hired by Funcom. You were a fan like us and we got you on the inside . I always enjoyed your presentations, my younger self thought you were so badass with your eye-patch.

You have been more important to AoC than most players will ever realize. Thank you for your hard work.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Bad happens...
    We will be Serious after death.

So long and thanks for all the fish Tarib. Where are you off to if you don't mind me asking?
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Thumbs up

o7 Take it easy my friend, aoc won't be the same without you
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Banned. We don't allow account issues to be discussed on the forums ;-)

Adios mate, all the best!!
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

So seldom do we run into people of your caliber; someone who makes us laugh, cry, ponder and debate. Through the good times and the bad, you've been an integral part of our meager lives. We waited with a childish-anticipation for your next announcement on the boards ... And you never failed us. We'll never know the challenges and tribulations you suffered through on a daily basis. We'll never know your excitement when you had news to share and you feverishly began to type. But we WILL know what it's like to miss you ... As if a part of ourselves has left the forums. This is a sad day ...

Au'revoir ... Auf Wiedersehen ... And Goodbye
    Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Last edited by Mustaine; 14th November 2013 at 21:57.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

This makes me sad to see someone I've worked with so long go, but the future has many un-opened doors, and Tarib found one he dares open.

Good luck to you!
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Sad to see you go Tarib. As many have said, FunCom now seems to dwindle to the last few, at least as AoC goes.

By the way, you can now come back home... although a bit AFK atm, the Free City of Lochlainn is still there and the guild city, with its famous blue hippos place, waiting for ya !

Take care Tarib, it's sad to see people go who were involved with AoC since beginning..
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

bb friend and enemy. have fun in your life

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast