Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the Halloween Event!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Fair enough. but since world bossea are part of the game now, they might as well be used now and then (maybe with some changes).
    I cannot but agree with that! I wonder whether an entry to fight a world boss is a good idea, like a dungeon token: if you are below 80, you have to find a group with members of the dungeon level (or just finish five low-level minigames), plus or minus 10 levels, to get the token from the final boss. If you are 80, you have to kill any final raid boss.

Anyway, back to the current event. Does the Dracula cape have clipping problems for everyone? I really like it, but my head, hair, or hat pokes out of the collar at the nape of the neck.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 28th October 2013 at 08:23.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Anyway, back to the current event. Does the Dracula cape have clipping problems for everyone? I really like it, but my head, hair, or hat pokes out of the collar at the nape of the neck.
    Yes The Dracula cloak has clipping issues on all my chars. but most of the cloaks have clipping issues. seems like you gotta go topless and shave off your hair to fit them. and not have a huge 6pack chest. Sad because i like these fun cloaks.

My favorites: Dracula, Xotli, VAmpire prot
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

the basic design of the cloaks is great, I really love the one with pinned up rabbits, BUT.. can we have all the clipping issues fixed and also all those low-ress textures replaced with high-ress ones? some of those would be horrible in 2008 already, at the game launch (unlike Drinking Cape, for example)..
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Yeah the clipping issues are pretty big in all of these new cloacks unfortunately.

Funcom i want really thanks you too.
    This year you have worked well, the quest is very pretty and I had so much fun
    Long live the Funcom and Age of Conan

Yes! Thanks Funcom for the Halloween quests!
    It's benn really fun and cool. Never forget AoC fans please! And share more cool things with us.
    Atmoran - Barbarian
    "I'm descendant of Ysgramor.I came from the ancient lands of Atmora."

This is a really great present! I enjoyed every second of it! Thanks, Funcom, and keep up the good work!
    +1 GJ Fancom!

The idea with anniversary world bosses only could work with XP exploits removed, rewards scaled
    Oh please...for 90% of population T1 equals vanity...
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

I quite liked it. However, Ulfeoinn should be called "Keith", since he cannot be killed by conventional weapons.
    shoryuken

Thanks for the Halloween event, really went well. So, when can we kill Santa and his evil reindeer? Maybe, frost giant army might fit the lore better.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast