Thread: corruption 2

Question corruption 2

Hello I was wondering if anybody was able to upload the corruption 2 UI onto the forums. If not and someone has the saved files on their PC could they private message me. Thanks in advance.

Hey man!

I dont know if I can, but since curse is no more for AoC, I hope that UI maker will not rage on me.

Link is from my personal storage on mega, so

http://goo.gl/ZirX0r

Just use installer and u re ready to go. If u want to have same colours as it originally was (with this one, dmg nubmers will be black), I also have xml files for it.

Ah yeah, and almost forget about needed to fix to be able open the feat window

find and open in notepad Data/Gui/Customized/Views/MainGUI/MainSPlitView.xml

look for: SidepanelTab name="SPTabFeats" and change last attributes

left_module = "SPFeatsLeft"
    right_module = "SPFeatsRight"

to

left_module = "FeatPlanner"
    right_module = ""

And here u have textcolor file for dmg nunmbers and I also found some called fonts, prolly for chat, but can be outdated, dunno.

Dmg - http://goo.gl/TUycmV
    Fonts - http://goo.gl/4kHgp8

Awesome thanks for that appreciated greatly.

ok, xml files what I ve uploaded doesnt work, just take the textcolors.xml and .bxml from default gui and rewrite those in customized.

guys, i cant see Soul fragments as assassin with this UI..is it bug somekind or i just cant switch it on somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by redregor View Post
    guys, i cant see Soul fragments as assassin with this UI..is it bug somekind or i just cant switch it on somehow?
    i bet energy bar covers them !
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

is corII usable today , given the achievement system and all? Was the only UI i ever used and would download it again if it can still work . Also , is there any UI with similar aesthetics ? dark , clear , minimal .. didnt spot anything as direct as this one yet
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    is corII usable today , given the achievement system and all? Was the only UI i ever used and would download it again if it can still work . Also , is there any UI with similar aesthetics ? dark , clear , minimal .. didnt spot anything as direct as this one yet
    I still use it. Only thing I do to get it to work is delete both mainsplitview files in data/gui/custom ui/views iirc.

That way you have the original inventory and buttons on top of your screen. Feat window has been changed and achievement window added so these weren't working for me anymore. There is prolly a more elegant fix out there that actually fixes it but I didn't bother with it and it works just fine for me like this.

EDIT: folder to delete the mainsplitview files from is Funcom/Age of Conan/Data/Gui/Customized/Views/MainGUI

EDIT2: if you have black damage numbers delete both TextColors files from Funcom/Age of Conan/Data/Gui/Customized/Views. Colored damage numbers should be back next time you restart game
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 8th February 2015 at 19:42.

ty v much for the update sir
    gonna roll with corruption again
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5