Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Returning, population after merges?

Quote Originally Posted by Duskwood0585 View Post
    One of the reasons I drug 5 people here was I hyped up how fun and challenging it is
    It gets fun and challenging after 80 and even then overworld content will be extremely easy for a group of 5. Dungeons can range from too easy to soul crushing though.

been great so far!

See multiple black castle, cistern, and sanctum groups forming at level every day! I am extremely happy ^_^

I lev up my HoX. Yesterday on Crom/ Conall Valey were 2 instances, Keshata 3. The situation also improves at Rage, where I have seen many fresh blood at all levels.

Yeah, Crom is crowded with players. Tortage is really busy.

Since the new Halloween quest, Conarch is crowded. Healthy population.

Funcom need to hurry up and enable free transfers so the players trapped on servers they don't want to be on can move. We have a bunch of guildies still trapped on Tyranny since we moved to Crom in December 2012.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

No bat demon spawns when getting the ore.

Mobs seem really wimpy.
    I back up Valerick's point: Bat demon in near the stone ore still spawn, but it have a cooldown on it, so if a player went get the stones some time before you, it won't spawn.

er.

did they nerf the crap outta this game? One of the reasons I drug 5 people here was I hyped up how fun and challenging it is....

Not far now, but so far no more demon in the tutorial, saddur drops key.

No bat demon spawns when getting the ore.

Mobs seem really wimpy.
    lol mate, the mobs been like that after game went to gear based and buffed classes / gear, only "challenging mobs" are in khitai

and the bat demon never pop when u take ore if someone just killed it, i saw u in tortage, i killed it, u take ore, it dont pop up, cus i just killed it.
    The Law

Bat of Nergal, remember that name when/if you get to meet him you get the challenge you're yearning for and then some.

Leaving this game till FC will fix subscription model and stops discriminating european players (15Euro is not the same as 15$).

Quote Originally Posted by Heavysoul View Post
    Leaving this game till FC will fix subscription model and stops discriminating european players (15Euro is not the same as 15$).
    But at least you get superior latency in Europe instead ;-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12