Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event, when?

Thanks for that event, it was very fun to play around Conarch and the FOD, and the rewards are nice too.

But as some other players, I have no "partially translated page" on my claim menu, and I would like very much to do those quests.

Did someone success getting around this bug to acces those quests ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer42 View Post
    This has been asked by several people, but hasn't really been sufficiently answered yet:

Is the previous year's Halloween events re-playable if you've done them before? I claimed the "partially-translated page" on all three of my characters, right-clicked them, and received a message that I have already done this quest, followed by the deletion of the page--which cannot be re-claimed. Is this a bug, or working as intended?
    I talked to a GM about this issue.

The quest you get from the "partially-translated page" is called "The Inheritance". In years past, this quest would reset each year for you to start the Halloween quests again. This year they decided not to reset the quest, but to instead reset the other ones and simply make that ghost in OT offer the three Halloween quests from the start.

However, if you had any of those quests still sitting in your quest log from last year, you can't get any of them again this year.

So basically, if your claim item says you did it already, just go talk to the ghost. If he won't provide you the quests, it is bugged and there is no way for a GM to fix it. Better luck next year.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I talked to a GM about this issue.

The quest you get from the "partially-translated page" is called "The Inheritance". In years past, this quest would reset each year for you to start the Halloween quests again. This year they decided not to reset the quest, but to instead reset the other ones and simply make that ghost in OT offer the three Halloween quests from the start.

However, if you had any of those quests still sitting in your quest log from last year, you can't get any of them again this year.

So basically, if your claim item says you did it already, just go talk to the ghost. If he won't provide you the quests, it is bugged and there is no way for a GM to fix it. Better luck next year.
    I guess it is bugged then as I found the scholar's spirit and he offered me nothing , better luck next year I guess, this is a little frustrating.

Anyway thank you for the answer !

Funcom

We are working on a fix for the people who have problems with the claim item.

You won't have to wait until next year.

Awesome event, too easy to exploit though...

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

Very nice to hear. I'm looking forward to do those quests

I'm assuming this explains the extension of the event 3 days?

Any guess on if the problem will be fixed before the weekend?

Why this Event does not have any Boss like those from the fifth birthdayof AoC ?? Mb a BIG PUMPKIN HORROR!?
    Last edited by Radek87; 29th October 2013 at 22:34.
    We will be Serious after death.

I think an extension is in order *nod nod*

...because im not level 40 yet T_T

The issue with old chars having the page disappear when clicked without getting the quest has been solved with the last maintenance. Thanks for that.

But all my new chars (a few months old and younger) are NOT getting the page on claim.
    The emissary does not give quests either (lvl80 char tested).

Is this an issue funcom can fix in time or will petitioning help?
    Any experiences?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast