Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wing 3 Craft Ibis give away

Thumbs up Wing 3 Craft Ibis give away

In the spirit of the holidays on Wednesday December 4th 7:00 pm est. There will be a Pug Wing 3 crafting run in which an Ibis will be rolled out at the conclusion. EVERYONE in the raid will be eligible to roll on the Ibis. Details of the roll out method will be explained in the raid. The winner will have the choice between the Quill or the Feather. Ventrilo will be required for this raid. The good people of Prophets will be hosting this giveaway. Special thanks goes to Prophets. Prophets were responsible for ALL of the materials donated for this cause. Good luck everyone!!

Great initiativ
    How will players sign up for this festiv event?

No sign ups I will post in global for invites at the aforementioned date and time.

Great initiative ! Long live for Prophets!

Really nice initiative! I hope someone that doesn't have the cash or guild to craft one gets it!

Since announcing this raid some people have asked some pretty good questions. I've been receiving a few in game offline tells so I ask that you post your questions here so everyone knows. I will try to answer them here. The roll out method will be pretty simple. I will send a number to someone (Not in raid) in vent prior to the roll-out. Afterwards I will then ask everyone in raid to pick a number between 1 and 100. The one closest to that number above or below wins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: "Will I be eligible to roll for the Ibis despite winning a piece of gear or weapon in the raid?"

Answer: Yes

Question: "Will I have the choice between the 1hander or the 2hander?"

Question: "What if I win the Ibis sword and don't intend on using it on any of my characters and want to sell it?"

Answer: This raid was developed with the spirit of the holidays in mind. If you are that desperate for gold. It's your sword do whatever you want with it.

Once I post for invites on December 4th if you are on my ignore-list obviously you won't get in. If you have been or currently are a nuisance that spams global with the usual negative rants your out. If you are too drunk to raid your out. If you can not understand the English language then unfortunately your out.

Any questions? Now is the time to ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by darklocknar View Post
    Since announcing this raid some people have asked some pretty good questions. I've been receiving a few in game offline tells so I ask that you post your questions here so everyone knows. I will try to answer them here. The roll out method will be pretty simple. I will send a number to someone (Not in raid) in vent prior to the roll-out. Afterwards I will then ask everyone in raid to pick a number between 1 and 100. The one closest to that number above or below wins.

Question: "Will I be eligible to roll for the Ibis despite winning a piece of gear or weapon in the raid?"

Question: "Will I have the choice between the 1hander or the 2hander?"

Question: "What if I win the Ibis sword and don't intend on using it on any of my characters and want to sell it?"

Answer: This raid was developed with the spirit of the holidays in mind. If you are that desperate for gold. It's your sword do whatever you want with it.

Once I post for invites on December 4th if you are on my ignore-list obviously you won't get in. If you have been or currently are a nuisance that spams global with the usual negative rants your out. If you are too drunk to raid your out. If you can not understand the English language then unfortunately your out.

Any questions? Now is the time to ask them.
    what are you wearing?

Since I'll be at work, can my yorkie play my Yorkies guardian and get in the raid? I promise he will only bite the hoxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Since I'll be at work, can my yorkie play my Yorkies guardian and get in the raid? I promise he will only bite the hoxes.
    Should never bite Hox'es. You don't know where they've been!
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast