Thread: AA´s and Gearing proggression for returning HoX

Default AA´s and Gearing proggression for returning HoX

Hey guys, quite simple...which faction for what and which instances solo/and roup should i bein concentrating in as a returning HoX with just pressing strikes full and red shadows.

i have the market sword some brittle blade from 2010...im at a loss though at what i should be working on; its an organizational problem...and ignorance ofc.

thanx in advance !

For the weapon, it's either trial of flame from the hyrkanians or the harbinger of acheron from AoK unchained (my favourite since it's free).

For the accessories, just like it's always been, crafted blue stuff with as much magical damage as possible, you can also get the purple ring with raw magical damages, constitution and crit rating from xiba.

For the armor, brittle blade.
    You can get a free purple helmet which is very good in Ardashir Fort, for free.

Check out the stickies!
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    For the weapon, it's either trial of flame from the hyrkanians or the harbinger of acheron from AoK unchained (my favourite since it's free).

For the accessories, just like it's always been, crafted blue stuff with as much magical damage as possible, you can also get the purple ring with raw magical damages, constitution and crit rating from xiba.

For the armor, brittle blade.
    You can get a free purple helmet which is very good in Ardashir Fort, for free.
    many thanx! , but what was AoK again? played the game in german last time hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    Check out the stickies!
    aaaaand ofc...im one of those now, yeesh XD
    ty man

AoK is Amphitheatre of Karutonia. An unchained version has been made, which means there is now a Lvl 80 version of the instance dropping epic weapons.
    The HoX weapon from there, the Harbinger of Acheron, is one of the best in game.

When i geared my hox, i used the AA with another selfress. Later i replaced it with prince of terror for more dps, but with 2 cr's i could fail many times.

%87.4 of people are clinically unable to perceieve sticky threads on any forum. It's one of the greatest ills of online society.