Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kicked out of game: got to character screen and empty?

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Now what do we do?
    Wait for FC to wake up...

Quote Originally Posted by Denolyn View Post
    The mice are getting tired...

I had Hoxpocket in the Microwave too long. Lights out
    Magnuss - Level 80 - PVP 6 (Rage)

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    this is twice the servers went down unannounced THIS weekend.
    for the last time are all slots of characters empty?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    for the last time are all slots of characters empty?
    Yes all of them are gone. EVERYTHING IS GONE.

We are FREED

Default empty character slots

Yeah, it is always that way when the server is offline. I've seen it the very same in other games. I'm no computer person, so I can't explain why, except to say that when the server comes back online, characters will be there again.

Quote Originally Posted by Braciaca View Post
    Yeah, it is always that way when the server is offline. I've seen it the very same in other games. I'm no computer person, so I can't explain why, except to say that when the server comes back online, characters will be there again.
    Well damn that sucks, I had hoped they reset everything...

Thumbs down No access to character server

same with me. could not get connected to character server and a few times when I did, it could not log in details and I got a blank entry page with nonoe of my characters

This happened 2 nights ago and wasnt just AoC specific, forums went down, AoC.com down and the Secret World was down and AoC testlive went down. So im surprised the forums and testlive are currently still up. Scheduled maintenance is definetly long long long overdue and attempted ninja/hot fixes are just not cutting it. Please at least keep us in the maintenance loop Funcom kinda feels like your just ignoring everyone again sigh......any chance of a renown reset ? lol i know your busy but hey come on 2 mins to make a post like: "here's what going on folks"

Thumbs down

The Server Status on the main login screen still shows " online". But it seems I am not able to connect to authentication server in the first place...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast