Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikos ui

Downloaded and installed today.
    Really enjoy it so far. Very clear, and as a long time user of stonerune, I think this is a big improvement.
    So thanks

Quote Originally Posted by padishar View Post
    Downloaded and installed today.
    Really enjoy it so far. Very clear, and as a long time user of stonerune, I think this is a big improvement.
    So thanks
    thank you for use
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

nice ui, but can you tell me how to revert back to the normal aoc ui please?

Quote Originally Posted by zalez View Post
    The UI Installer program has an option to remove custom UI's - I think. Or just rename/delete the 'customized' folder in your AoC GUI folder.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by zalez View Post
    yes, just delete customized folder
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

Very good UI. thank you for the hard work you put into this. Its great

Hi, and great job on the awesome UI. I did wanna ask, if you could make and option to put the buffs on group list, next the the name rather than below them. I have noticed several times, when there are too many buffs/debuffs under the bars, it causes the bars to unalign. And, imo its easier to spot different debuffs when they are next to the name rather than under them. Would greatly appreciate it. Again thanks for your UI.

After using Stonerune for more than a year I now installed Ikos. It's gonna take some time to get used to it but a few questions / impressions so far:

1) Could you implement an inventory size which shows the new 151 slot bag + 24 premium slots on one page?

2) How about a "Type 3" UI layout where the cast bars are above the health bar under your / enemie's name? Here's a picture of Stonerune with cast bars attached above health bars. I really liked the way you had all the important information in a small spot. It would already help to move the name / buffs a little higher so we could fit the cast bars between health bar and name. For the moment I have my cast bars hovering over the names. It works, but looks a little messy.

3) Is there an overview to which UI field is which one in the game options to bind keys to them?

Thanks for your great work on the UI.

for inventory 175 locations, it is possible.
    after there will be several small problem:
    - The boxes are very very small
    - Open your inventory will be very long (the first time)

for the "type 3", it will also be possible. for example, choose to have a gap between the life bar and the name when choosing to install aoc ui

to "bind keys" when I have time (and courage) to faires I would put them directly on the website ikos ui

I'm also on the problem of the group list.
    it will be available in the next update, as well as other adjustments made.

thank you for the suggestions, and reassembled bugs.

edit: It will be rather an inventory of 180 places

is that enough ?
    Last edited by -IKOS-; 23rd February 2014 at 21:34.
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

Quote Originally Posted by -IKOS- View Post

for the "type 3", it will also be possible. for example, choose to have a gap between the life bar and the name when choosing to install aoc ui
    That sounds great. I would love to see that option in a future release.

to "bind keys" when I have time (and courage) to faires I would put them directly on the website ikos ui
    Would make it a little easier to reconfigure the keys. But I also found them out by just trying.

edit: It will be rather an inventory of 180 places

is that enough ?
    As long as Funcom does not release a 157+ bag that should be perfect.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast