Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikos ui

I love fds ui. Therefore...I love you sir.

I would actually use the g13 one if it had 2 or 3 g13 displays instead of one.
    I will stick to slate until this one is fixed.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Can anyone tell me what to type in chat to open the "option" so I can adjust my casting bars?

Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Lihavasika View Post
    Hey, why does not my claims and tokens buttons don´t work?

EDIT: Jep not work F2P
    In inventory, the tokens button is not working for F2P.

In that case write in chat :

Code:
    /setoption token_list_window 1
    or create a new file with notepad and paste the above code and save it as tokens without the .txt extension and put it in scripts subforder in you Aoc instalation folder.

Now you can type in game /tokens

If you did not remove the .txt extension then you must type /tokens.txt in order to work

There's no working the claim button too, but this is a easier one. Just type /claims

Hey, trying out this UI now, liking it a lot even though I have to do some keybindings again which will be super-annoying with the settings-not-saving bug.

However, I really enjoy having text during loading screen, you know the excerpts from Conan literature etc, and this UI removes it. Is there some way of getting back this text, maybe by deleting a file or a line in a txt file?

I am very excited. Hope it comes very soon :-)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativex View Post
    Hey, trying out this UI now, liking it a lot even though I have to do some keybindings again which will be super-annoying with the settings-not-saving bug.

However, I really enjoy having text during loading screen, you know the excerpts from Conan literature etc, and this UI removes it. Is there some way of getting back this text, maybe by deleting a file or a line in a txt file?
    IKOS, I've the same question. Is there a way to enable the Robert E. Howard quotations? Thanks and kudos for a job well done!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast