Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Ikos ui

Thanks for getting back to the former UI with top buffs
    If it is a coding problem, wouldn't it be a solution to create 2 downloadable UI instead of just one with one configuration enabled(less elegant of course but easier to create)?
    Last edited by SHAKALL; 4th May 2015 at 10:45.

I've had an issue with IKOS ever since FDS. This version has been good up until lately where the Screen Fade Out stops working completely and makes loading a nightmare, since it's as if the game is searching for something that isn't there and taking its time doing so. Is this a UI issue?

I like the Layout 1 design but I miss a good spot to put the cast bars. A while ago you created Layout 3 after my feedback with space between the life bar and the character name to place the cast bars there. Any chance to get that back? As I don't like the health / mana / stamina bar design of the new Layout 3 I'd like to stick with Layout 1. Any chance to get back a Layout like 1 with room between life bar and character name for the cast bars?
    GROGOR!!! *grunz*

Hey, there is a mistake with button bar on new MINISMALL version. Will be nice to fix it coz you take away about 5 button places from usage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namC3...ature=youtu.be

Smile

mate your page is going to be closed go and reactive it as soon as you can
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Anyone know how to patch IKOSUI for the new update changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeons View Post
    Anyone know how to patch IKOSUI for the new update changes?
    It is working properly for me with Ikos 3.5.1.