Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikos ui

I just installed the latest version and now my game freezes when I try to open my inventory.

Any idea how to fix it?

Hi,

I think i like your ui it is looking amazing but for me it dont work. I completly uninstall the old ui and then i run the ui installer. If i enter the Game everything looks ok but if i want to add the combos spells in the interface it doesnt work because there is no box. It is a Little bit difficult to explain what i mean. Normally there shoult be a emotional box where i can put in a combo with drag and drop but the only boxes where i can put in combos are the 3x3 in the middle. I use the normal Style but also have try One of the other styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitano6 View Post
    Hi,

I think i like your ui it is looking amazing but for me it dont work. I completly uninstall the old ui and then i run the ui installer. If i enter the Game everything looks ok but if i want to add the combos spells in the interface it doesnt work because there is no box. It is a Little bit difficult to explain what i mean. Normally there shoult be a emotional box where i can put in a combo with drag and drop but the only boxes where i can put in combos are the 3x3 in the middle. I use the normal Style but also have try One of the other styles.
    The other slots are corresponding to the 2 additional buttoms bars you can add to the game. You need to go to the ingame control panel and configure your key binds on those extra slots. If that is what I understood from your questions I hope it helped.

+1000 with Banto about the mouse pointer.

And if you can add an option to lock the movable HP/man/end boxes, that would really be great.

Hello thanks for a super ui! I'm using Normal 3. It's great although I wanted to find out if there is a was to change the colour of chat because right now global is an eye hurting white, as is Say and system messages so it all blurs into a wall of txt.
    Tell is pink, part is blue, guild green. Would love a way to customise and seperatw the other chat groups

thx ikos great ui again,
    i have been using your great ui since FDS came long time ago, and its my favorite ui.
    But i have 1 problem when i use my old pc its i dont have great resolution cant use higher then 1368x760
    my problem is that "Combo & special abilities" "Spells" window goes over my hot bars, so i have trouble to get AA and spell and **** down to my bars.
    so i wounder if there is a solusion to that problem, can i make "Combo & special abilities" "Spells" window smaler or stand in the bacground?

thx again

Any word of an update for the new ui changes?

any chance that there will be an alternitave for this UI´s skill slots?,,
    i checked out the ui, everything looks really well done,but.. unfortunately the skill slots of the ui are a little to small for me n my eyes, i tried the option nr 3 big icon, right side is almost there,would need em to be slightly larger just,and have a 3rd row for someone like me , i am nearsighted,and also "old school clicker" on top of that+my hands have seen better days,so not that precise anymore, ,

the slots on left side i cant see almost.

i did have a UI a while back,, but after a clearing of harddrives with reainstall of game i lost it,, and ofc i forgot name of that ui,...

atm im using strange revival, works good,but also too small,but have 3 rows for me and my clicking madness

keep the good work up, cheers

thank you for your answers
    Here's a site already change the interface to load and to be able leave your comment

http://ikosui.wpweb.fr/

see you soon
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast