Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Unchained Loot

A lot of desireable accessories listed there, gunna make people very interested in farming those new dungons

Lots of interesting bits and pieces and a few that are just plain confusing why they would be of interest. It's definitely a great change to see Bear Shaman and HOX gear appropriately itemised (ignoring the wisdom on the hammer ... ). I'm pleased that they have kept crit rating off cloaks/necklaces, as well as being itemised so that DTs don't get boosts because, well, you know.

The strength / hate ring seems like it has a lot of trade offs and makes me wonder about the budget Funcom gives these items, and what different stats are worth. I'd be so much better without the silly constitution and with some hit rating, crit rating, combat rating, that kind of thing. As is I'm doubtful that hate increase will make it any better than a milestone ring which has more armour, more DPS, +crit and +hit rating.

The full plate set is fantastic. A bit below T4 but I doubt you would notice too much from one piece to the next.

The heavy set is disappointing with the -hate. There's still a place for an armour set with good protection, DPS (with hit and crit), but with low con and armour. Likewise a set with high DPS, high mitigation but low con.

Similarly there are still big trade offs every time a soldier steps into protection gear because good protection accessories really don't exist. They are always weighed down with constitution and need more hit rating, crit rating and combat rating.

TLDR: I wish they would give more mitigation/DPS instead of constituation.

Btw if you want to make items that players in turn really want, there needs to be movement away from 'same as everything else except it has abc instead of xyz'. There needs to be new systems or the like to really progress loot in a non linear fashion.

For instance it appears that it's always quite possible to make it so that a buff changes the cooldown timer on abilities. Why not have a buff for equipping a ring (or proccing when you hit something with say, a 10 minute duration) that reduces the recharge on Desecrating Essence? Or speeds up the cast time of your green heals? If they had solid stats all round plus some class specific desirable traits you could be sure that people would be hitting the dungeon a whole lot more. Maybe it might take some more time to build these items but people would actually like them...

Caster neck Amulet of the Hell Watcher, I don't think is itemized correctly: +257 protection with no + magic dmg don't seem right imo.

Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg. HoX only accessories. That makes me almost want to play the game again.

Sadly that HoX cape is quite disappointing.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    Sadly that HoX cape is quite disappointing.
    yeah the straight magic dmg cape is probably better for hox
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    yeah the straight magic dmg cape is probably better for hox
    Depends on your playstyle heavy AOX build works with str.
    Шторм-кнут

for those that can't get to TL to see the loot:

http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2013/...ined-loot.html

(I did't post armors for other classes).
    Retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast