Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pvp

Default Pvp

Seem im playing a sin again.havent done so in a couple years so any tips on the new builds and what not would be helpful.Thanks you.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    looks like very interesting build. I should try it.
    do you still use bomb with this one or do you rather go for facetab since bomb upgrade isn't feated?

I guess that as long as you're up against squishies like casters or for fast-paced fights in general you should rather go for Facestab, while against soldiers, which are not in off-stance you should rather go for bomb, since most soldiers wouldn't mitigate as much of the bombs damage as they could on facestab.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Shandrah View Post
    looks like very interesting build. I should try it.
    do you still use bomb with this one or do you rather go for facetab since bomb upgrade isn't feated?
    Excellent balance is mandatory now. Games are full of Conquerors now and post revamp they knock back a lot, even with insta-KB. Also rangers have 3 KBs! (trap, linebreaker and melee kb).

A lot of KB going on nowdays :P
    Retired

indeed this is a clever build, I have to get used to trigger EB at the right time now .

Try this build:

http://goo.gl/SWk3bb

You might want to change a few points around to get opportunistic strike and atrophy but this build kills FAST.

thanks guys,not a big fan of opportunisitc strike though. I'll give this build a shot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast