Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Objective pvp was... it was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    What I said is that this thread is pointless. I'm pretty sure that most people know how to play minis and those who don't...well, they usually ain't reading forums either.

It's good that you played objectives, why would anyone brag about it though?

Do whatever pleases you! I'm all about having fun in PvP.
    Well, you'd almost think it was a young boy braggin to his mommy after his first, successful shite on the potty. Don't know about you, but I'd be waving that turd right in her face, so proud would I be. If I ever learnt how to use that thing, hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    What a bad example, to use a pvp 10 t4 ranger who don't help the team to demonstrate your point.
    Davijr is one hell of a good player and if he sees the team is trying to win and playing as suppose to play in a mini game then he picks flags also and helping with his CC in close combat.
    Eaglesheart

Another pointless thread, but funny thing is that OP thinks of himself as pro pvper and barb and yet most screens he posted where he top kills were loss. funny fact

whats more funny is watching you guys get all trolled so easy lol

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Another pointless thread, but funny thing is that OP thinks of himself as pro pvper and barb and yet most screens he posted where he top kills were loss. funny fact
    You must be blind. This is a win.

Its not about the kills.
    Its about the objectives.

Maybe some people just like killing others in mini games and can care less about carrying a flag, banging a totem, or capping a point.

This thread is full of WIN!!!
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

forum PVP is the real challenge nowadays! no gear gaps,gogogo!

Its not hard to understand why Tyranny was deserted, going for kills in minis must have been fun for newbies.
    Kinaputten

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345