Thread: Guild quest: The Path of the Old Serpent

Default Guild quest: The Path of the Old Serpent

I picked up a guild city quest from The Settled Nomad, I don't remember where she was in my city or what renown level required. Quest name: The Path of the Old Serpent. (This quest line is either tied to your race or archetype, I am not sure. My toon is Stygian Necro)
    Find onyx statues of Set and climb up to them and "see" through their eyes. Ok, easy enough to find and climb to, except one. Khemi's Northwest Serpent, located at X-860 Y-1220 on the map.

How in the heck do I get up there? I have spent over 2 hours trying to find the way. Nothing helpful with Google search. I can get up above the area "The Souk" but no where close to where I need to be.

Suggestions? Guidance?
    Last edited by kinlock; 15th October 2013 at 18:16.

On the other side near the stairs next to the trader, you need to jump with a mount up the right ledge. Then just jump to the statue. Easier said than done though.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    On the other side near the stairs next to the trader, you need to jump with a mount up the right ledge. Then just jump to the statue. Easier said than done though.
    you may need to be more specific because there are lots of other sides and stairs with ledges near by. No ledge I can find that is to the right of any stairs that is just a jump to the statue.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    you may need to be more specific because there are lots of other sides and stairs with ledges near by. No ledge I can find that is to the right of any stairs that is just a jump to the statue.
    ok.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps87a83fd6.png
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

In the task indicated that there are still 2 statues in khopshef's, but on the map, they are not displayed. Someone found them ?

One is near the pyramid of the ancients (near the road to it) and the other is in the top right (north east) corner of the map near where the crazy mage is trying to raise Set. I believe it's on the west side of that valley.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Neymar View Post
    In the task indicated that there are still 2 statues in khopshef's, but on the map, they are not displayed. Someone found them ?
    I bet you that they are displayed on the map, it is just that the orange circle is so small you need to zoom in to 'notice' it.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    I bet you that they are displayed on the map, it is just that the orange circle is so small you need to zoom in to 'notice' it.
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I've spent the last 20 minutes trying jump this thing, but all I've managed to do is get on top of the canopies to the left.

I did manage to jump from the canopies to the next roof, but I think that's a dead end. At least, I couldn't find any way to proceed.

Anyway, to take your route, does one have to have some minimum climb score or something?