Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd like to spent money on a new expansion!

What Funcom need is more money.

How about making us addicts an offer we cannot refuse?

I bet that I am not the only one who would jump at a chance to become lifetime member for 200 euros. Sweet-en the deal with account wide bags, quest bags, resource bags, portals and other quality of life improvements.

The income should be used to hire additional people to finish the already started projects. Hopefully this would bring back a lot of players who are waiting for new/improved pvp, crafting and raid content. These players could then generate enough money for funcom to compensate for the lifers.

(I would probably pay even more to be an official AoC backer with some perks. But don't tell Funcom :-) )

I also like the idea to outsource some of the grunt work to the community. Or perhaps even better "borrow" parts of the maps of the secret world and import them into conan.

Btw. can a company like Funcom start a kickstarter project? I would love to contribute!
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

I think Joel once said its not an option because of some legal issues.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    I think Joel once said its not an option because of some legal issues.
    It was in the Your Voice questions thread here

He mentions there that, in theory, they could ask for players to finance future development via the item store. But they had no concrete plans back then. Not sure whether that will change with Legend of Conan.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

They game really needs an overhaul of PvP and I'm not really a PvPer. I would if there was more to fight for other than gear. They really need to expand on Battlekeeps, offer higher bonuses for having them, offer more ways to capture other than catapults. Add ladders to scale the walls.

That and the addition of the crafting overhaul, I think PvE can trickle in just as they are currently doing with smaller sized packs.

I think they need to take more advantage of the game being on Steam. Offer their customers more packs and update the page with current screenshots and not concept art.

How about Nemidians, Vanir and Picts as Playable races?

what about an undead underwater level? or maybe a prehistoric jerrasic zone? I would like to see a new "DMC" place added, maybe like called "The Killing Fields" just designed for quicker level 16 powerleveling much faster to 80 cuz like you I find the content atrocious 16-79. or maybe permamently increase exp game by 1000% to get more 80's in the game. the long grind turns off most newcomer to the game. it did me

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    the long grind turns off most newcomer to the game. it did me
    Long grind to level 80? Leveling in this game is simple and diversified and was the most fun experience for me. Level 80 is when the grind starts.

I'd pay for an expansion as well. Just came back to game this weekend, and Tortage was packed, visited Tarantia and Conarch Village after I hit 20 and both of those areas were pretty busy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Funcom could have all of my monies if they make a non-Asian khitai expansion.
    I could not agree more... I absolutely hated Khitai for a long time for the silly music and the feeling of beeing in a cheap chinese restaurant... the odd names of npc`s..it didnt feel good at all. I did turn the music off and went there a long time ago now though, but mainly cuz I had to. I wish there would be a new expansion, just as huge and influental as Khitai with a more exiting experience.

Yes I do like noodles and flied lice...but dont wanna play with it every day ;-)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast