Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Close This Thread

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    http://youtu.be/8ISMu0soMVo

still in the same guild since AoC launch and in the same vent for over 10 years since SWG beta
    Other than you, all I see is rehab. What's that about? I thought you had your own guild. Or was that one of the sieges where Osid said no VN for your own defense?

Quote Originally Posted by NavinRJohnson View Post
    Other than you, all I see is rehab. What's that about? I thought you had your own guild. Or was that one of the sieges where Osid said no VN for your own defense?
    LOL, I cant believe you just asked that.

Quote Originally Posted by NavinRJohnson View Post
    your an idiot. 40 of the 48 are velox nex at that siege and why VN spammed osid with "know your place". william, synea, bearicannon, ehatu, george and a few others. in the raid on the screen which u can see in HD only 4 are Reincarnation. that ya'll believed what was written on the forums back then cracks me up.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

the video was for osid

and no i was never in immortal. varangian guard to velox nex to exodus to defiance. same idiots
    Isnt defiance burks guild warlords?

Quote Originally Posted by Phishbone View Post
    Isnt defiance burks guild warlords?
    Defiance was a new guild that Burks started from scratch a few months back on Set before merges. Some wacko necro stole Warlords. EXO baddies who did not join Social Rejects joined Burks when he created Defiance with peeps from a whole bunch of guilds. The rest are here on Fury in Killed by Death which is EXO renamed or playing SWGEMU, Neverwinter, or waiting for BF4 and ESO.

Split time on both servers, but mini games for some reason are better on Crom.
    Last edited by raist718; 19th October 2013 at 14:46.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

History is a myth that men agree to believe. - Napoleon

AoC is a game whos history the losers of PvP argue over. - Osid

http://youtu.be/8ISMu0soMVo

still in the same guild since AoC launch and in the same vent for over 10 years since SWG beta
    Wow that is an old video, judging by the gear I was wearing. Oh Hia PapaBear.

Quote Originally Posted by -George- View Post
    Wow that is an old video, judging by the gear I was wearing. Oh Hia PapaBear.
    Raist lives in the history, because he can rewrite that...

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Raist lives in the history, because he can rewrite that...
    True story. Although he isnt as bad as Bolas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12