Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Necro dots cease after death

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Ah poor you, i bet many necros would like to use stealth attack and have speed buf + immunity to magic :P
    I said it already but i will say it again, dont remove dots after death just make it so that sw after death dont affect dots you laid before you died and thats it
    well obviously if necros can steal everyones kills on the other team something needs to be changed by them. No reason they should have that much power over everyone else. No wonder why so many ppl leave this game. It's cuz of stupid balance like that (see previous pics for details)
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Ah poor you, i bet many necros would like to use stealth attack and have speed buf + immunity to magic :P
    I said it already but i will say it again, dont remove dots after death just make it so that sw after death dont affect dots you laid before you died and thats it
    so u did take my post seriously, poor u bro

oh and dots are broken and more lame and pathetic than anything else in this game, u know,, how fun is this, necro put dot on 6 guys, go on res pad to hide doing his "dancing mowes" and while other team sepreate from eachother so dots dont spread, they sheat their weapons and wait 40 secends till dot go out, they are all at 20-40% soldiers more %. after that they rest...

go fighting again, necro shows up and same rotation. this is how mini games are running atm, oh and the team with x2 necros. is always the team with heal, while other team has no healer

oh and the reason ppl do this is because they try to avoid deaths, and no clothie wanna go in combat when dots tick them for 400-800 and even if they get close to necro. it will smash ur ass with 4k instant ice strike + chill.

im not talking about myself, im just telling how poor ppl see it
    Last edited by Derled; 20th November 2013 at 06:43.
    The Law

you tell em' Derled

and when I´ve thought this topic couldn´t get any more ridiculous and is rightfully buried.. a thread necromancer appears!
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    and when I´ve thought this topic couldn´t get any more ridiculous and is rightfully buried.. a thread necromancer appears!
    says the necro who is upset with the post

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    says the necro who is upset with the post
    In the last 12 pages of your whinefest, you´ve been proven wrong by a lot of non-necros as well, not to mention the other dozen of your whinetopics about how much you fail in PvP and therefore want everyone and his grandmother nerfed (or your one and only holy class buffed).

A rogue posting screenshots ahout how the caster from opposing team rocks means the rogue has failed at his job, period. This said, feel free to continue documenting your incompetence, people here always appreciate a good laugh or two.

(Also my older question about why are you not pointing out those other screenshotted necros who have much less kills or even negative K/D ratio is still relevant.)
    Last edited by Argantes; 21st November 2013 at 08:48.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    In the last 12 pages of your whinefest, you´ve been proven wrong by a lot of non-necros as well, not to mention the other dozen of your whinetopics about how much you fail in PvP and therefore want everyone and his grandmother nerfed (or your one and only holy class buffed).

A rogue posting screenshots ahout how the caster from opposing team rocks means the rogue has failed at his job, period. This said, feel free to continue documenting your incompetence, people here always appreciate a good laugh or two.

(Also my older question about why are you not pointing out those other screenshotted necros who have much less kills or even negative K/D ratio is still relevant.)
    An aoe class vs a single target class, even if a necro dies a bunch of times they (should) still rack up a bunch of kills if they are playing properly. Saying a sin should have more kills than someone constantly damaging 6 players at once with how kills are currently calculated is simply retarded. Just because a caster has a bunch of kills, especially on a Necro, does not mean anything. The only thing you need to be looking at is how many times they died, as a sin that's what should matter :/
    Doomsayer 2008

This is because a necro is doing damage to all the characters all at one time. They way i see it if that if necro doesn't loose dots after death it should be mostly a one hit class like demo (but not as much burst) and then have flesh to worms but make it a 30 sec cd or something like that. In this mini, nobody got kills cuz it took soo long to kill anyone and the way funcom awards kill is whomever does the most damage gets the kills. With this teams defense it was basically impossible for anyone but necro to get kills due to the way they are awarded. They aren't going to change the way it is awarded but they could make it so the necro isn't doing constant damage to all the players at one time.

http://i42.tinypic.com/x3ihsj.png

just another example (necro on blue team with 7 kills, everyone else got 1 kill or less)

Suctum is wrong, necros have great survivability. Excellent cc barriers and can hide behind team for assistance while doing more damage than anyone else in front-lines at the same time! Necros put hox, sin and barb to shame in pvp minigames (don't get confused with duals)
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 23rd November 2013 at 07:19.

Basically funcom things it's more valuable to nibble at the ankle of an opponent for a long time rather than risk your life in the frontlines and actually killing opponents. (sin vs necro)

Really, unless you have a totally selfless team (which doesn't exist and disproven by capitalism vs communism) a necro is worst to have than any other class. They don't kill opponents and they make all the other players feel bad about their kd and play very defensively and therefor loose the game.

Also I find it very disterbing that necratia placed to cast with about 1 sec cast time total mark of the devawoer and ftw and he went to spellweave, I hid and lost 1/2 of my life in just that necros 1 sec spell. I have horrible dps compared to that. I need at least 8 sec to kill necro frontline where necro just needs 1 sec NEAR frontline to ensure kill for me 51% damage)

Btw, I find it very disturbing that hox has about 40 sec cd on their dot with cloth and need to be in frontlines but necros get f2w on 5 sec cd and mark ot devowower is very quick too. This game is totally imbalanced.
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 23rd November 2013 at 07:59.

A necro went 7-4, omg that's OP

Oh wait, a PoM and Ranger both went 8-1, they are more OP, let's nerf them!

Another edit, a sin went 7-2, wtf?

Long story short, all you do is whine on these forums, get over yourself, it's a stupid game.

If you feel the need to bitch and moan about it all the time, just do something else if it bothers you so much.
    Last edited by Texan615; 23rd November 2013 at 08:14.