Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Necro dots cease after death

Judging form the forms, I believe that most people like necros taking all their kills so that their class looks weak so they can say they did better. Otherwise they wouldn't be supporting necros taking everyone's kills in the form.

Me, I don't see it that way. Necros, need a change in game mechanics (i.e. more powerful dots that last for way less time)
    and soldier limitation.

but the above reason is the only sense I can make out of ppl wanting necros to be left alone. Also for the people who play necros want to keep their game easy so they can play with no skill with one hand. (maybe eat chips with the other)
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Judging form the forms, I believe that most people like necros taking all their kills so that their class looks weak so they can say they did better. Otherwise they wouldn't be supporting necros taking everyone's kills in the form.

Me, I don't see it that way. Necros, need a change in game mechanics (i.e. more powerful dots that last for way less time)
    and soldier limitation.

but the above reason is the only sense I can make out of ppl wanting necros to be left alone. Also for the people who play necros want to keep their game easy so they can play with no skill with one hand. (maybe eat chips with the other)
    If they gave me more powerful dots I would laugh so hard and you would be right back here complaining about it.

And I only play with one finger if it makes you feel any better

yeah yeah yeah
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    If they gave me more powerful dots I would laugh so hard and you would be right back here complaining about it.

And I only play with one finger if it makes you feel any better
    nice touchscreen
    but if ftw did 50% more damage and lasted 6 sec, I doubt i would compain

Throughthedoor ur feedback is superirrelevant and biased :P

for example premade,

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5788/sbyi.jpg

Omj barb top kills and demo with necro are in lower part list, nerf barbs, buff mages! Thats how u act.
    Cripples gonna cripple

nice touchscreen
    but if ftw did 50% more damage and lasted 6 sec, I doubt i would compain
    Haha. Too bad it lasts 41.5 seconds fully feated and ticks every 2 secs with a ...... 7 or 8 second CD.

I win, as usual

Default skilless necor with one had takes 300% more kills than everyone else

http://i44.tinypic.com/28vyvc5.png

Just as the title says.
    9x out of 10, the class that can steal kills by this much of a landslide is a necro. Only time they can't do this is when one team is farming the other.(but that's is rare, cuz 70% of the time you are being farmed or both teams are equal in balance)

I there were so many times I would chase someone from 100% hp down to 0 doing 100% of the damage except that he had dots on before he came back into combat.

It is totally wrong that funcom makes it so easy for necros to do this and it takes way too much fun out of the game knowing that if i have a geard necro on my team i don't have a prayer at getting on top.

either dot duration needs to be reduced, the way kill are awarded needs some altercation or dots need to cease after death.

The necro died 10 times so that means that 10 times EVERYONE would have dots removed giving me much more of a chance to get kills. (that's one way i suggest and it keeps them from spell weaving straight after death)

Yup, funcom must really think necros require a lot of SKILLS to be awarded this many kills.

http://i44.tinypic.com/28vyvc5.png

Just as the title says.
    9x out of 10, the class that can steal kills by this much of a landslide is a necro. Only time they can't do this is when one team is farming the other.(but that's is rare, cuz 70% of the time you are being farmed or both teams are equal in balance)

I there were so many times I would chase someone from 100% hp down to 0 doing 100% of the damage except that he had dots on before he came back into combat.

It is totally wrong that funcom makes it so easy for necros to do this and it takes way too much fun out of the game knowing that if i have a geard necro on my team i don't have a prayer at getting on top.

either dot duration needs to be reduced, the way kill are awarded needs some altercation or dots need to cease after death.

The necro died 10 times so that means that 10 times EVERYONE would have dots removed giving me much more of a chance to get kills. (that's one way i suggest and it keeps them from spell weaving straight after death)

Yup, funcom must really think necros require a lot of SKILLS to be awarded this many kills.
    Perhaps if you tried harder and didn't "chase" people down you would get more kills.

And I would say 75% of necros are more geared than I am! I just play it better.

I'm still curious how your logic is working. Players would focus a necro more if they know it's dots will go away if he dies? Why not focus him in the first place knowing his dots DON'T go away so he can't put 3 dots on the entire team....?

Or perhaps you need to focus the necros more because every time I play against you I double tap your clobber and throw 2 dots on you and you run away.

... Q to the Q..
    newsflash: thanks to your neverending whine, no one gives a crap anymore

btw why don´t you whine about that 4K/9D necro as well, eh? or do you just ignore him because he doesn´t fit in your "all necros are OP, qq" scenario?
    Last edited by Argantes; 27th October 2013 at 10:14.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Why did people still answering to Throughthedoor ?

Sucessfull troll is sucessfull...