Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro dots cease after death

Default Necro dots cease after death

Other than necros, who thinks dots should be removed when necro is killed

I don't think it's fair that they can die and immediately spellweave and kill ppl in Safty.

For example I can't finish my combo on a necro after I die so why should they?

oh goodie, this again!

if someone gives you aids, and then they die, does your aids disappear? don't think so.

/debate over

ps: i think everyone including majority of necros agree the dots are too long and adjustments need to be made

Other classes dots persist too. With the current ress system you also can't immediately spellweave again, but for that you could just forbid spellweaving under shield of the risen. no need to touch the dots with that argument.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Other than necros, who thinks dots should be removed when necro is killed

I don't think it's fair that they can die and immediately spellweave and kill ppl in Safty.

For example I can't finish my combo on a necro after I die so why should they?
    Nah dots should not be removed after death but SW after death should not affect those dots and problem solved.

you should rejoice at receiving a necro dot will make you a speedy gonzales wannabe with right feats on .

i love it when you say necro dots plural , its just one of the dots that needs fixing its called flesh to worms and can last 42 seconds with aa's and right feats.

i lost hope of ever seeing a necro revamp wich would need to nerf duration of this dot to 20 seconds max and 15 secs without aa's.

your views about necro class wont speed up any worth while revamp of class with most broken amount of feats in aoc.

so like i said be happy it makes you run around faster or simply delete your barb and make a conq so you can just pop retaliation do g.o.d.s. combo and do loads of damage on the necro who placed the dots on you.
    Last edited by noite80; 13th October 2013 at 13:26.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I'm a full reaver barb so it doesn't make me happy. Also in my zerker speck i don't have it because it cost too many zerker feats which don't increase barb damage very much which makes it hard to compete for kills.

Anyway, I think it's bogus that they can immediatly spellweave after death even with the shield of risen on them (I'll take a screenshot of it the next time I see it)

Anyway, necro is the 2nd easyiest class in the game next to conq and needs to be dealt with.

NO reason why they should hurt me after death when I can't hurt them after death.
    Just like in kemi arena, all dots are removed after opponent dies, that's the way it should be in minigames. I mean necros almost always top the js kills, they don't need to have things even easier.

U guys sure about necros (constantly) weaving in Shield of the Risen?
    Normally it's removed as soon as you show any hostility, also counts for dots you applied before you got killed.
    So normally necs should just have shield until the next tick hits, which is a very brief time.
    @TTD:
    It is true that nec might be not too hard to play, but most of them are even easier to kill. Necs can just be a pain if they are being supported by their team (not happening too often, I'm sure) or if your team doesn't have heal.
    Also you can ignore at least a bit of the damage by stacking your br-stance up by hitting the nec's teammates until he gets back - thats something not every class can do.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I'm a full reaver barb so it doesn't make me happy. Also in my zerker speck i don't have it because it cost too many zerker feats which don't increase barb damage very much which makes it hard to compete for kills.

Anyway, I think it's bogus that they can immediatly spellweave after death even with the shield of risen on them (I'll take a screenshot of it the next time I see it)

Anyway, necro is the 2nd easyiest class in the game next to conq and needs to be dealt with.

NO reason why they should hurt me after death when I can't hurt them after death.
    Just like in kemi arena, all dots are removed after opponent dies, that's the way it should be in minigames. I mean necros almost always top the js kills, they don't need to have things even easier.
    I bet if barb jagged cut/bone shatter, upheaval dots stops after they die we would see special thread about that from you
    And since that dont happens on any class it would be stupid if it happens on necro. But like i said make sw after death not affecting dots from before would be smart move.

And yes you can hurt them after death if you just applied your bone shatter in moment of your death

jeez, not again..
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    jeez, not again..
    qq :P............

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast