Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro dots cease after death

Here is the difference. If i have 3 melee classes white hit me (takes about .5 sec) I will take about 1.5k damage probably unless one of them crits. If all crit max would be 2.7k damage. Point is that in the necro case the FTW takes a .5 sec cast (don't even need to be close) and it would kill me (all 10k hp) Now that's too op for any class.

Now if I could kill the necro to save myself maybe then it would be half more balanced but still not as balanced as most classes.

someone said, "so what would necros get in return?" I don't think necros need anything in return when they top the kills in js 80% of the time (even with no skill)It's almost like cheating but funcom allows it for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Here is the difference. If i have 3 melee classes white hit me (takes about .5 sec) I will take about 1.5k damage probably unless one of them crits. If all crit max would be 2.7k damage. Point is that in the necro case the FTW takes a .5 sec cast (don't even need to be close) and it would kill me (all 10k hp) Now that's too op for any class.

Now if I could kill the necro to save myself maybe then it would be half more balanced but still not as balanced as most classes.

someone said, "so what would necros get in return?" I don't think necros need anything in return when they top the kills in js 80% of the time (even with no skill)It's almost like cheating but funcom allows it for some reason.
    i think its more a l2p issue
    why are you talkin about white hits better would be tts and all that awesome insta crap
    not to forget combos finish even if i'm around the corner or 20 m away

there are many ways to save yourself thats why i wrote l2p issue
    and i like it most to play against necros because there is a way to survive
    i think no necro without skill could top the kills and there are many around

the only thing that looks like cheating mage against sin fight is over in less than 5 seconds
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by smacpro View Post
    i think its more a l2p issue

i think no necro without skill could top the kills and there are many around

regards
    L2p issue? If a necro with no skill can top kills what could a necro with skill do? That right there says that the necro class is too powerful compared to most other classes atm.

Also if a sin comes in to kill you in 5 sec, the chances of the sin getting away are slim. So the sin player still needs way more talent than the necro.

You all should be happy! My flesh to worms goes on CD, if it isn't already, every time I use an instant ice strike because the class is broken! But it's still by far the most fun class atm

eeeeee
    Last edited by -Khramps-; 21st October 2013 at 07:09.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post

... the chances of the sin getting away are slim. So the sin player still needs way more talent than the necro.
    obvious troll is obvious

that, or you are completely clueless.. it´s your choice now..
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

This is your task for the week
    Someone with necro make some pug mini game videos
    You can only have flesh to worms on the hot bar you may spellweave

T4 necros more than welcome

(I bet the necro is in top 3 most kills done)

Once I played like whole day without using flesh to worms single time, it could maybe brake ur world, but necro was still on top in kills :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post

This is your task for the week, create necro, use only ftw and spellweave. Post any screen where you did top 3 in kills and not died many times.

Hahaha Ill try to get a full mini doing this today and I'll post it here
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOpG5Wi3-PU

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast