Thread: BS cannot equip medium armor, lvl 10

Default BS cannot equip medium armor, lvl 10

So I read up about the Bear Shaman class and supposedly we're able to equip medium armor at level 10. Well I went to buy some off the Trader, and it's still red so I cannot use it. I didn't find anything about having to do a class quest or anything for this. Somebody please help this newb!

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by roblinb View Post
    So I read up about the Bear Shaman class and supposedly we're able to equip medium armor at level 10. Well I went to buy some off the Trader, and it's still red so I cannot use it. I didn't find anything about having to do a class quest or anything for this. Somebody please help this newb!

Thanks.
    IIRC you need to be level 20 for medium. Soldiers have to wait even longer - they need to be 40 for heavy and 60 for plate.

Things appear red on trader, too, if you have not enough money or you are too low level for the item level.

There is no level restriction to use it, both on medium and heavy. You just don't dind heavy usually till lvl40 except quest rewards.

Medium armory - level 10!!!
    Heavy armory - level 30!!!
    Info 100%!

Quite often it's just a visual glitch that shows the armor as red and unwearable when you've bought it before you're able to use it. For example, when there's a level restriction you've not met when you get the drop or buy it off the trader. It'll stay red while in your backpack well past when you can wear the thing. Just try equipping it.

i like medium armor with Integelince, or Light armor with integelince.. best gear drop from tortage, which class actually use these funcom?
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i like medium armor with Integelince, or Light armor with integelince.. best gear drop from tortage, which class actually use these funcom?
    the Barbariologist ofcourse =)
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    the Barbariologist ofcourse =)
    I legit cackled at this.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

im dead serious, i would like official answer on this, why are these not removed? why is my ranger still making SALVO animation in fatality,

why i can still get x2 items when it clearly sais "can only have one"

why is my horse still insvisible, i thought u fixed it?

and.. why im able to swim on the ground in CE
    The Law