Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WAKE UP...Enable the damn transfers

Default WAKE UP...Enable the damn transfers

Quit stringing us along.

Sweet zombie Jesus you people behave like a bunch of petulant children.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Sweet zombie Jesus you people behave like a bunch of petulant children.
    Exactly.

Would you prefer for the transfers to go correctly or for them to rush it out and have your characters get screwed?

some of us have been stuck on a dead server with a few gankin rangers and some trolls while most of you are living it up on Crom with lots to do so don't be so quick to condemn us for wanting to get out of here and join in the fun of a large population. I think we have the right to be frustrated guys.

Yes, they answered this many many times and I think people know that...

What I don't get is how freaking stubborn they are, especially when it's almost a month after the merge and nothing is happening. You see the outcry that is here about char transfers and you still insisting on enabling them gods know when... (lol) at least you could give us a damned date... How freaking hard is that?
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Jorrvaskr View Post
    some of us have been stuck on a dead server with a few gankin rangers and some trolls while most of you are living it up on Crom with lots to do so don't be so quick to condemn us for wanting to get out of here and join in the fun of a large population. I think we have the right to be frustrated guys.

aahahah Carebear pls, read server description before going there few gankin rangers. "fell of from chair"

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    aahahah Carebear pls, read server description before going there few gankin rangers. "fell of from chair"
    I enjoy pvp but the only time these guys attack is when your in dialog with an npc or have less than 60% health. nothing fun about that man.

As much as i hate to agreed with Derled he is right.....PvP server is just that....and you have to roll with the douches....but......anyone who goes into open world pvp without taking all the advantages he can is a fool.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Getting stuck on that dialogue is irritating thou, but press ESC if someone attack u on dialogue, should cut that chat with npc and u can kill that nab attacker ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast