Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cash Shop - Cool Stuff you would buy (and how much?)

Question Cash Shop - Cool Stuff you would buy (and how much?)

So my question is what would you buy in the cash shop and how much?

-Instant level 80 toon
    -T1 PVP/Raid Armour
    -Complete your toons Destiny Quest
    -Rare trophies
    -Wolf/Tiger mounts went missing, some were on there but have gone?

Come on go mental, anything goes!

Quote Originally Posted by QoXTC View Post

-Instant level 80 toon
    -T1 PVP/Raid Armour
    -Rare trophies

I really don't know what I'd buy but it wouldn't include any of the lame pay-to-win stuff you've suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    I really don't know what I'd buy but it wouldn't include any of the lame pay-to-win stuff you've suggested.
    Well think of something? You could be bothered to say what you didn't want but what do you want then?

-Lifetime account gives all items in current cash shop aswell and no account fees ever. £200???? I dunno.
    Last edited by QoXTC; 13th September 2013 at 13:08.

-Instant level 80 toon
    -T1 PVP/Raid Armour
    -Rare trophies

You must be bored at work.

-Instant level 80 toon
    -T1 PVP/Raid Armour
    -Rare trophies

i wouldnt include any of those for sure.
    skipping lvling when its a f2p tutorial as you lvl each lvl and gain new abilities is understandable if you already done it a few times still given there is no repeatability of some zones its huge mistake to get a lvl80 just like that.
    there is some realy nice content while lvling up like tortage, gateway to kithai connals valey, imirs pass, field of the dead, turan, commons district to name a few of my favorite.

you can already buy pvp t1 armor...
    why you would want to skip and buy t1 armor its already so easy to obtain it in fact some lame people offline lvl toons from 30 to 80 and keep the green gear they had and gear up in t1 :/.
    it use to mean the gear you obtained ment you had some minimum experience with that toon having people like yourself wanting t1 on item store is just wrong.

destiny quests are piss easy and actualy show you some game mechnics you will encounter at end game skipping them is just stupid.

you already have solo instances dropping group rewards aka rare trophies, what else you want item shop to sell you a bot to play for you and send you a nice email report how your char is doing???

relisticaly i would buy vanity armor but right now i cant buy anything because ingame inventory space is insidiously small.

i would buy prints of my char for 3d printing as well as real life versions of ingame gear/weapons

3d models to 3d print weapons from ingame

i would buy vanity gear made by famous artists, fashion dsiners and comic book artists

total recustumization of my char wich unfortunatly already been said aint going to happen anytime soon.

most prices in store are absurd you have things wich cost ingame 1G or less being sold at absurdly high out of proportion fc points.

i would buy a trainer npc at teleport scroll cost to spawn near me to retrain feats and or a merchant npc to spawn like the guild renown items ingame.
    Last edited by noite80; 13th September 2013 at 13:24.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    You must be bored at work.
    Pretty much ;p

-Instant level 80 toon
    -T1 PVP/Raid Armour
    -Rare trophies

1. No No No never! It's bad enough with odfline levels, i have half a dozen characters i have no idea how to play now.
    2. Erm, we already have PvP T1 gear in the store.
    3. Where would we display them?
    4. Wolf and tiger mounts are faction rewards, it's bad enough getting free tigers for buying rotg, theyre fine where they are.
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Well think of something? You could be bothered to say what you didn't want but what do you want then?

-Lifetime account gives all items in current cash shop aswell and no account fees ever. £200???? I dunno.
    I'd love a lifetime account, i don't want everything in the shop but i really really really really really really really really want a lifetime account.
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

The suggestion With the trainer is pure gold. I would pay through the nose for an account wide spawnable trainer.

Spawnable mail/bank/trader would be next on my list.

Lifetime would also be Nice.

Lastly I would like 2* size resource bag.

1. A no brainer ... more inventory space including more space for crafting materials
    2. Account wide inventory un-locks
    3. A Trader players can summon (Yes I'd pay a lot for that one)
    4. Huge arms buff with long (7 hrs or more) or permanent effect and shorter time to wait for re-use (3 mins)
    5. 2-3% Scale increase with with long (7 hrs or more) or permanent effect and shorter time to wait for re-use (3 mins)
    6. More human vanity pets like the Vanir captive from the December seasonal content.
    7. Re-use the old Acheronian Lich skin as a vanity pet ... and call it ... wait-for-it ... "Space Frog"
    8. More choices for beards, hair and tattoos
    9. New culture-based armoured horses that are equivalent to the existing top-tier mounts in the store
    10. Vanity effects for mages and priests (bright halos, glowing eyes, a spectral demon wings etc.)

These two might be harder to implement:

An eye-patch that can be worn simultaneously with any head item that shows the face.

And finally ... a while back in the video demo of the crafting system then GD Morrison indicated that the game can support mesh-tinting. So a it's possible to implement a system for using dyes to colour elements of gear. (Guild Wars had this feature, years ago.)

So sell a selection of sets of vanity armour that have areas that can be dyed. Sell some basic dyes and then add more dye options as Raid and PvP rewards.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast