Thread: Is CROM guild ranking bugged?

Default Is CROM guild ranking bugged?

How is it possibe for top guild to have so much weekly renown (110M+)?
    From what I know, it would require to have top 50 players of guild make more than 2M renown a week... And it's not event from artistry!

it´s bugged, of course. renown seems to be stacking for the former US server guilds, while it keeps resetting for the former EU server guilds (as it should be)
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    it´s bugged, of course. renown seems to be stacking for the former US server guilds, while it keeps resetting for the former EU server guilds (as it should be)
    There is more wrong than just that. For instance, some guilds aren't shown where they should be in the rankings based on their renown numbers. There is probably quite a bit more wrong or broken too that just hasn't been mentioned.

On fury the main problem with rankings i think is they don't reset at all... they are suposed to be reset once a week, we usually have it once a month. Don't think i noticed that bug on crom

Pretty funny how bad the renown ranking is working.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I would not waste any arty mats until the whole merger thing settles down ... give it time, only been a month

So many weeks after merge and ranking still is not fixed. Now there is only 1 guild from old Crom on top 20 list. Next week probably none. Come on Funcom, fix it! We want to know which guilds are the best.

Wink Requiem Nex

Requiem Nex truly gets that much renown every week lol. GG