Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PvP Gear: Can we get an official answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    if class has weakness it is not op

necro use 40 sec dots with no cd preventing anyone from regening anything, u cant go hide or cap areas, u are at 20% hp all the time while necro other side of map. necro doing 4k+ ice strike + chill 4k = instant spells. while having root break/ any cc break and loads of amount of cc's

i forgot to mention that dot ticks every other secend around 700 dmg? saying sin is "op" is just that you are clueless about game.

so if i play guard and i lose to shaman in duel? it makes the shaman op?

btw why not say full BB sin? u realize that there is 1-2% difference in dmg between them, even bb shoes got more dmg :>
    Ok i think you never played necro!
    ftw hits every 2 seconds and only crit for 700 in t4 gear
    and as a crit it activates Lotus overdose wich means you never get the complete damage.
    Next thing again you're talkin about icestrike and chill crit numbers like you get that all the time
    And you need to use pestilential blast to detonate with chill but there's a high chance that One of these 2 spells gets resisted by lo!
    Regards

if class has weakness it is not op

necro use 40 sec dots with no cd preventing anyone from regening anything, u cant go hide or cap areas, u are at 20% hp all the time while necro other side of map. necro doing 4k+ ice strike + chill 4k = instant spells. while having root break/ any cc break and loads of amount of cc's

i forgot to mention that dot ticks every other secend around 700 dmg? saying sin is "op" is just that you are clueless about game.

so if i play guard and i lose to shaman in duel? it makes the shaman op?

btw why not say full BB sin? u realize that there is 1-2% difference in dmg between them, even bb shoes got more dmg :>
    I think your blowing necro out of proportion. I have never seen a 700 crit from ftw, at most 450 which is still lame but blame that on t4 gear, not the class. A necro in pvp gear won't see crits like that. As far as instant Icestrike I agree, it always seems to be 3-4K no matter your mitigation, but on the other hand if your watching your damage and see a non-sw crit, it's a good indication instant ice strike is coming, which with LO you have plenty of time to get out without having to eat that hit.

What CC's does a necro have? Root, Stun, Fear, and a possible snare, all easily broken by a Sin. One stealth attack/facestab does 3-4K+ and is basically instant, followed up by a snap kick GC/Bomb the necro is dead. If you use GC II it takes like .5 seconds to finish the combo and plant the bomb, snap kick is .5 seconds...all of the necro's cc's are 1 second...

I'm not advocating for necros, they are annoying when in t4 gear, but for a sin to complain about a caster when it's more a gear issue (t4 gear is giving them 400+ dot ticks) than a class issue (40 sec dot I don't see as game breaking) is kind of silly.

Btw, the t4 sin gear is just a stupid damage wise as the caster t4 gear.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by smacpro View Post
    Ok i think you never played necro!
    ftw hits every 2 seconds and only crit for 700 in t4 gear
    and as a crit it activates Lotus overdose wich means you never get the complete damage.
    Next thing again you're talkin about icestrike and chill crit numbers like you get that all the time
    And you need to use pestilential blast to detonate with chill but there's a high chance that One of these 2 spells gets resisted by lo!
    Regards
    FIRST OF ALL, dmg is same in bb gear (ALMOST) so 99,99% from necros can do it, secend of all, the dmg is almost every time 3k+.

i have played necro, had pvp 4 one (deleted) had pvp 2 one (deleted)
    and now i made new necro once again. oh and pvp level dont matter since pvp 0 necro got more armor / dmg than pvp 10 necro..

sure u need to do pestilence crap before ur 7k overall burst, but tell me name of melee class who dont need to aim with 1he range while casters are sprinting and porting because of shitty lag?
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I think your blowing necro out of proportion. I have never seen a 700 crit from ftw, at most 450 which is still lame but blame that on t4 gear, not the class. A necro in pvp gear won't see crits like that. As far as instant Icestrike I agree, it always seems to be 3-4K no matter your mitigation, but on the other hand if your watching your damage and see a non-sw crit, it's a good indication instant ice strike is coming, which with LO you have plenty of time to get out without having to eat that hit.

What CC's does a necro have? Root, Stun, Fear, and a possible snare, all easily broken by a Sin. One stealth attack/facestab does 3-4K+ and is basically instant, followed up by a snap kick GC/Bomb the necro is dead. If you use GC II it takes like .5 seconds to finish the combo and plant the bomb, snap kick is .5 seconds...all of the necro's cc's are 1 second...

I'm not advocating for necros, they are annoying when in t4 gear, but for a sin to complain about a caster when it's more a gear issue (t4 gear is giving them 400+ dot ticks) than a class issue (40 sec dot I don't see as game breaking) is kind of silly.

Btw, the t4 sin gear is just a stupid damage wise as the caster t4 gear.
    necro in full t4 / crafted weapons etc, can pretty easily do that tick dmg on my barb (pvp7) i got bb ring etc, only pve parts are legs + wrist. and i got wards at 4-5 and chroma ward maxed

"followed by snap kick" must be noob necro if he fell on that haha, pls tell me sin who gonna kick u like that (expect if not using third party programs,) if you dont know how class works (starter animation) and you are unable to side step it, dont blame class, blame you from not playing every class

sure i can kill necro fast with sin, i got no prob in that since those horrible necros always try use aoe cc first ( they never realize that I can run out from range... after that they blame class. Oh and stick with ur team when u know sin in enemy team
    Last edited by Derled; 10th October 2013 at 10:31.
    The Law

when i play demo i wonder that.. how can those sins actually even win good demo? i mean, I play pvp 4 demo in laggy khesatta and sin's are pretty much unable to land anything on me? its not just sins, but dt's. shield guards, carnage conq's. etc..

its just.. sprint + jump + fast turn and its nearly impossible to hit when caster is teleporting like somekind of haxor =)

but no worries, im not complaining, 99% from casters are bad on fury and they are trying to spam fires of gehenna when i stack miasmas xD
    The Law

FIRST OF ALL, dmg is same in bb gear (ALMOST) so 99,99% from necros can do it, secend of all, the dmg is almost every time 3k+.
    ?
    Stop with that crap, you know very well that 90% of people with t4 gear also have t4 or t3 crafted weapons and do a lot more damage than people in Khitai/pvp gear because of that.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Stop with that crap, you know very well that 90% of people with t4 gear also have t4 or t3 crafted weapons and do a lot more damage than people in Khitai/pvp gear because of that.
    i dont give a **** about it, even green geared can have 3 t3 crafted weapons
    The Law

You're pretty defensive about your gear. Try competing again in pvp gear and see what we are saying. Or maybe you can't?

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    You're pretty defensive about your gear. Try competing again in pvp gear and see what we are saying. Or maybe you can't?
    im using pvp gear in pvp when im bored of t4 look, i dont give a crap about those stats, i get win anyway from mini, and with positive kd, with positive objective doing, and shouting to team cus im only one who can play
    The Law

im using pvp gear in pvp when im bored of t4 look, i dont give a crap about those stats, i get win anyway from mini, and with positive kd, with positive objective doing, and shouting to team cus im only one who can play
    I always wanted to look good when dying in pvp so you have my +1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast