Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PvP Gear: Can we get an official answer?

It have already been stated.. Jeez. Close thread
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...8&postcount=39

"Because PvP is a lot easier to exploit for gear than PvE."

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It have already been stated.. Jeez. Close thread
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...8&postcount=39

"Because PvP is a lot easier to exploit for gear than PvE."
    lol at this answer. tell me who exploited his pvp 10 level

personally exploiting my level took me 3 years and over 1000 minigames won on my main char. I dont bother to buy t3 pvp weapon as I have pve t2 weapon which is similiar or better
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 8th October 2013 at 00:59.

Don't need gear fix.. sin bombs 5000+ damage is well balanced as it is. Please leave everything alone. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    Don't need gear fix.. sin bombs 5000+ damage is well balanced as it is. Please leave everything alone. Thanks.
    but then again, any soldier / ranger / barb can two shot it, okthxbye

besides my bomb in pvp 10/t4 does 1100 on demo without crit (without mystic suppression buff)

dmg in bomb is 700-2500 mostly, it takes long time to do, any bubble is faster. someone from class totally clueless whining cus his necro got pwnd
    The Law

This game will never see another level of PVP gear and if PVE T5 comes it will be only made from current T3,5 dungeon / items. No coding resources and no money.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    but then again, any soldier / ranger / barb can two shot it, okthxbye

besides my bomb in pvp 10/t4 does 1100 on demo without crit (without mystic suppression buff)

dmg in bomb is 700-2500 mostly, it takes long time to do, any bubble is faster. someone from class totally clueless whining cus his necro got pwnd
    Only 1100 dmg with pvp10/t4 there's something wrong
    Most of the time i get hit for over 2k

How long do you need to apply bomb?
    You should try necro and fight against decent sin its fun for some seconds

Quote Originally Posted by smacpro View Post
    Only 1100 dmg with pvp10/t4 there's something wrong
    Most of the time i get hit for over 2k

How long do you need to apply bomb?
    You should try necro and fight against decent sin its fun for some seconds
    first combo step of grim corruption, then u need to aim to land it, after it's done, you use miasma soul strike (you will also lose 1 soul fragment) then there is 3 secend timer when the bomb explodes.

play sin and have fun with soldiers..

sin is anti mage class so ofc necro die easily..

how about when necro use almost instant dots which do 400-700 per tick and ice strike crits for 4k and chill crits for 4k+ i don't see any reason playing demo ask any t4 geared player which he will take necro or demo. 80% chooses necro.
    The Law

Well by that logic derled, we could just all roll Conqs, PoMs and rangers
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post

play sin and have fun with soldiers..

sin is anti mage class so ofc necro die easily..
    1) I don't play necro.
    2) Sin has cc breaks and immunity/reduction from damage and cc's.
    3) Speed boost
    4) Easy combos and DWW/GB trash.

What does a necro have to get away from a sin?

The class is ridiculously OP in T4. It is much more balanced in pvp gear and closer to where it should be considering ALL OF THE UTILITY.

But back on track. T4 gear is a joke and huge advantage. If you disagree then you have T4 gear and probably won't play well without it if a change is finally made (hence why you are defensive). Anybody that pays attention to their health bar notices the difference for example between a sin in T4 lands a bomb and a sin in PVP T2/T3. The average damage is more than 1000 more and regularly does 2000 more because of the crit rating found on T4 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    1) I don't play necro.
    2) Sin has cc breaks and immunity/reduction from damage and cc's.
    3) Speed boost
    4) Easy combos and DWW/GB trash.

What does a necro have to get away from a sin?

The class is ridiculously OP in T4. It is much more balanced in pvp gear and closer to where it should be considering ALL OF THE UTILITY.

But back on track. T4 gear is a joke and huge advantage. If you disagree then you have T4 gear and probably won't play well without it if a change is finally made (hence why you are defensive). Anybody that pays attention to their health bar notices the difference for example between a sin in T4 lands a bomb and a sin in PVP T2/T3. The average damage is more than 1000 more and regularly does 2000 more because of the crit rating found on T4 gear.
    if class has weakness it is not op

necro use 40 sec dots with no cd preventing anyone from regening anything, u cant go hide or cap areas, u are at 20% hp all the time while necro other side of map. necro doing 4k+ ice strike + chill 4k = instant spells. while having root break/ any cc break and loads of amount of cc's

i forgot to mention that dot ticks every other secend around 700 dmg? saying sin is "op" is just that you are clueless about game.

so if i play guard and i lose to shaman in duel? it makes the shaman op?

btw why not say full BB sin? u realize that there is 1-2% difference in dmg between them, even bb shoes got more dmg :>
    The Law

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast