Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAKE UP...Enable the damn transfers

In old times when low areas were more populated leveling was actually pretty fun with the world pvp :ers and gankers there, same with khitai quests, i done them on crom and on fury. and I gotta say that fury more fun in that case when u got something to kill besides npc's

It was a ton of fun back in the day. My first sever was Cimmeria and it was perfect. But gone are those days man. Now its just sad. I came back to enjoy the merge and it seems everyone is on Crom. Just take a look at the trader, or global, and the pugs. Fury is pretty dead and those that remain speak Russian. I just want to move mt toons to Crom for some K6 and T4 and roll a fresh toon on Rage for the pvp events that are supposed to come to that server soon.

Fury is no dead at all imo, Russians are just way more active than others, they do pug 6man dungeons 24/7. but they are looking for members in russian language, ppl will see this as spam/trash in global which is totally wrong.

Never could belive but even small social/pvp guild like law and loups solitaires are progressing in t4.

GZ

Wait whaaat? Fury is dead? Did it died in last 4 days? Cause it was very alive and kicking last time I logged before vacations...:P
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by nuadar View Post
    Wait whaaat? Fury is dead? Did it died in last 4 days? Cause it was very alive and kicking last time I logged before vacations...:P
    I got on and did 3 sags in a row before I had to go Saturday....

Quote Originally Posted by nuadar View Post
    Yeah I killed everyone, sorry. My sword is so imba.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Back to topic, is there finally something like a deadline for the free transfers to be enabled? Or Transfers AT ALL?
    What are you guys afraid of?
    After each and every merge so far there were transfers shortly after.
    So whats taking so long this time?

Quote Originally Posted by DEV Letter September
    [...]We will enable free server transfers as soon as we are certain that all merge problems are dealt with.[...]
    If it is some sort of technical Issue at least explain it to a point everyone understands WHY we are forced to wait so long, OR give progress updates on what needs to be done and what has been done already.
    Ppl deem enabling the transfers again to be a damn easy thing,
    since every merge brought free transfers shortly afterwards - this may be an explaination on the number of threads started about this topic. If it isn't that easy this time, it might be an idea to explain why.

But go ahead and act like you said "when it's done" again, it's not like that'd be new...
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 9th October 2013 at 14:28.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

The server merge was done September 10. Yes, I understand wanting to wait a few days to see if it's stable before allowing server transfers, but it's been a month now, surely it should be ok to implement transfers by now?

Closing yet another thread regarding transfers. They will be available again when Funcom deems it is safe to do so.

NOTE TO ALL - Spam posting threads over and over, re-creating threads that have been closed by moderators - these are BOTH against the Social Guidelines and infractions will occur.

I suggest everyone read the Social Guidelines before posting again.

Thread closed
    CLOSED
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12