Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the heck do I go?

Default Where the heck do I go?

Returning player, I have an 80 but it was before RotGS. I made a free level 50 and it put me in Khitai and I have absolutely no idea where to go. I remember in vanilla there was a circuit through villas and elite camps people ran and such, but where do I go to level now? I'm assuming I'll mostly be alone until I get to 80, and even then, people probably won't want me around if my gear is bad, but I'm just playing for me anyways.

I'd appreciate any points and where to go level.

Might warm up in Noble District and Field of the Dead (40-50 zones) then try Egliphian Mountains (50-60 zone). The Villas in Noble District scale to you, too. Enough ppl all around at present should be relatively easy to team/group along the way.

There are two level scaling solo dungeons in Kithai, too: Forgotten City (very beautiful!) and the Breach, both located at Gateway to Kithai (to the northwest). They're like the villas, but more fun.

There're some pictures and a video of the Forgotten City here:

http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...t/artikel.html

The guide is in German, but the pictures should give an impression on how nice the dungeon looks.

I'd go to Egolophian mountains til i was around lvl 55, then head over to Ymir's pass. I recomend you to quest there til 60 before you go to Aztels approach.
    You can also purshase The Savage Coast of Turan for a new lvl 48-55 zone which i highly recomend because of the music and the story and the easy quests.
    When you reach level 60 you can choose between thunder river and Aztel's, you can easilly reach lvl 65 in one zone, but the last lvls til 68 should be done in singleman instances(villas for example) On 68 you should go to Khess, the mobs might be abit difficult but it will be easier later on.
    In Khess there ins't much quests 68-70 so it will be a little grind inbetween. At 70 you should be able to pick up loads of quests to reach lvl 75/77 to continue to common district where you should be able to ding 80.

Quote Originally Posted by rkrook96 View Post
    I'd go to Egolophian mountains til i was around lvl 55, then head over to Ymir's pass. I recomend you to quest there til 60 before you go to Aztels approach.
    You can also purshase The Savage Coast of Turan for a new lvl 48-55 zone which i highly recomend because of the music and the story and the easy quests.
    When you reach level 60 you can choose between thunder river and Aztel's, you can easilly reach lvl 65 in one zone, but the last lvls til 68 should be done in singleman instances(villas for example) On 68 you should go to Khess, the mobs might be abit difficult but it will be easier later on.
    In Khess there ins't much quests 68-70 so it will be a little grind inbetween. At 70 you should be able to pick up loads of quests to reach lvl 75/77 to continue to common district where you should be able to ding 80.
    Decent guide if you like grinding. I'm stuck at 78, solo quests all dried up and breach/forgotten city already wore out their welcome. Fury is dead in the lowbie scene.

I believe Northern Grasslands can be done to some extend at level 78 and if you venture all the way through NG and Chosain into Paikang, you'll find a poster with some very nice quests you can do from level 76. These quests are repeatable and will easily get you to 80 in a very short time.

At 50? If you play on Crom, you will never be alone: get groups and do dungeons to gear up fast!
    Personally, of course, I would recommend scrapping the level 50 and levelling to 50 normally; but it is your choice, so:

• Turan Arena for epic weapons (you can get a full raid there, if needed, and a Coin, a Heart, a Blade, and a Vial are required to summon the bosses),
    • Toirdealbach's Tomb in the Field of the Dead (a six-man dungeon),
    • Eigilophian Mountains for quests,
    • Cistern in Tarantia Noble District (a six-man dungeon),
    • Main System in Tarantia Noble District (accessible through Cistern before you obtain the key) (a six-man dungeon),
    • Frost Swamp in Lacheish Plains (for recipes, a six-man dungeon, scalable)
    • Oasis of Zaara in Purple Lotus Swamp (a six-man dungeon, scalable),
    • Imrian Ravine in Poitain (a six-man dungeon, scalable)...
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

So there are solo instances around level 30 to 40? I wasn't even aware...is there a list of them all somewhere? I am an altaholic and am running 5 toons right now but I play solo right now due to time constraints.

Quote Originally Posted by jhenagir View Post
    So there are solo instances around level 30 to 40? I wasn't even aware...is there a list of them all somewhere? I am an altaholic and am running 5 toons right now but I play solo right now due to time constraints.
    There are a few solo instances for lower levels. From the top of my head:
    Bubshur House in Kopphsef Province (lvl 22-23)
    Spider Caverns in Conall's Valley (lvl 28-30) (public instance)
    The Maze in Wild Lands of Zelata (lvl 26-27) (public instance)
    Outflow Tunnels in Old Tarantia (lvl 35)
    Treasury of the Ancients in Koppshef Province (lvl 37-38)
    Pyramid of the Ancients in Koppshef Province (lvl 37-39)

(Level ranges are approximate.)

Most of the above are either fairly short, or contains little of interest. One notable exception to that is Pyramid of the Ancients which I think is one of the better dungeons in the game.

After reaching level 40 you also have the villas in Tarantia Noble district that scale from lvl 40-80

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast