Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for RP guild

Default Looking for RP guild

Returning player looking for an RP guild, preferably with a Stygian theme, though I'm open for suggestions.

I got 2 lvl 80 on Fury, but if you don't mind taking in a low lvl I have no problems rerolling on Crom(will not transfer my lvl 80 as then they would loose their names and I got to much memories and RP stories for them to be moved).

My main focus on RP. I've joined the occasional raids and PVP games, but my main motivation for doing so is to get some nice looking gear for RP.

Hoping RP is still alive and kicking in this game

Go talk to the Asgardian Exiles man ;-)

Asgardian are not exactly Stygian themed... On Fury I would take a closer look at Legion of Amun-Ra.

Welcome back!
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 5th October 2013 at 14:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Asgardian are not exactly Stygian themed... On Fury I would take a closer look at Legion of Amun-Ra.

Welcome back!
    Apparently they are now Evil Dead instead. The post I found form them only mentioned BK, not sure if they still do RP??

Also is there a way to contact people without constantly typing in their name in search to see if they are on? Or at least add them to your friend list when they are not on, so it's easier to check when they do get on?

On Crom you have some stygian themed guilds or links, like Serpents Ascendant, the stygian branch of Berades and Arcadium of wonders.

The ones i knew on Fury are not really active anymore, even if they still exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post

Welcome back!
    He said he was open for suggestions ;-) and I know those guys are a good guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Flammehav View Post
    Apparently they are now Evil Dead instead. The post I found form them only mentioned BK, not sure if they still do RP??

Also is there a way to contact people without constantly typing in their name in search to see if they are on? Or at least add them to your friend list when they are not on, so it's easier to check when they do get on?
    type /friend name in chat box and u add ppl to your friendslist ;-)

Hey! Hope you have found a home by now on either server!
    As for Crom, here is a list on RP guilds on Crom.
    (Those who have added themselves to it)

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180430

Hope it helps!

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

Quote Originally Posted by Flammehav View Post
    Thought I'd try to clear this up a bit.

The Empire of Stygia merged with the Evil Dead on the Set server to form the Legion of Amon-Ra. RP was part of the charter of the new Guild, along with PVP and PVE. Recently however, with the mergers and the Guild moving from Set to Crom, the former leader of EoS decided to return to Fury for his PVP-RP interests, and the top-level leaders left in charge of the Legion on Crom decided to unilaterally revert to being Evil Dead and concentrate on PVP and PVE. Based on how things were at the end and their post since, I would not consider the ED a RP guild in any way.

Note this only pertains to Crom. I have no idea if Empire of Stygia maintains RP on Fury, so if you are playing on that server, contact them for information there. Do understand, however, that the emphasis will be heavily on PVP/PVP-RP as opposed to pure RP, and the leader is not at all hesitant about being considered the villian in any RP setting.
    Last edited by Urzra; 7th October 2013 at 16:25.

Satet-ka in PvP?

"Bow down before me, I am the god-king of Argh-rez"?
    shoryuken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast